“Great food and fantastic friendly service ......”
Review of Muy Wayne O's

Muy Wayne O's
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Muy Wayne O's is a Tex-Mex Margarita bar with a beachside atmosphere located in Panama City Beach, Florida, 32413 at the corner of hwy 79 and front beach rd, look for the big bright yellow roof!Best food on the beach, True Story! Please join us for breakfast, you won't be disappointed!!
Clinton Township, Michigan, United States
“Great food and fantastic friendly service ......”
Reviewed February 7, 2014

First time there and truly enjoyed my lunch. I had their BBB Big Beef Burrito lunch special, which came with a cold beer. The side dish of pinto beans were just delicious. The ground beef had the freshest taste, then I was told by our waitress that all their meat is fresh and never frozen. Makes a big difference in the taste. Our waitress who is one of the owners was just charming and couldn't do enough to make sure we enjoyed our meal. We will try to squeeze in several more trips there before we head north.

1 Thank Sue F

Saint Paul, Minnesota
“Hey y'all, Muy Wayne'Os is the real deal”
Reviewed February 6, 2014 via mobile

Actually we are visiting from MN but WOW this place has fantastic Tex Mex. Ordered salsa and chips to start. To me, if the salsa is good the food will be even better. The mild salsa was REALLY good!!!

Visited February 2014
Panama City Beach, Florida
“E's more than Preety Good”
Reviewed February 3, 2014

As a first time customer, I was pleasantly surprised that it was within walking distancefrom our vacation rental. All the reviews I read on Muy Wayne'Os seemed too good to be true but they were all right on the money. Muy's is a pure Tex-Mex eatery with fast service, cold beer and a great menu. I plan on eating here as many times as I can during our stay in PCB. These folks know how to please the palate as well as make you feel welcome in that special Southern way. I would not hesitate to recommend Muy Wayne'Os to anyone looking for authentic food and a "happy tummy" feeling. Bravo!

1 Thank travels B
Panama City, Florida
“Dinner with friends”
Reviewed February 1, 2014 via mobile

Decided to go out and try muey waynoes with some friends. The family owners were great to talk with and thankful for us coming out. I tried the beef brisket burrito and it was great. You can tell they have Georgia in them by the taste of the brisket. We all had a good time and recommend it to all.

Visited February 2014
NEWCASTLE
“Went for the name, will come back for the great food.”
Reviewed February 1, 2014

I was standing across the street pumping gas, saw the name "Muy Wayne'Os" and told my wife we just had to go there for lunch. What a delight! Friendly people, great service and terrific food. This place takes Tex-Mex to a whole new level. We thought the seasonings and flavors were among the best we've had anywhere. We were so taken with the smoked chicken fajita taco that we begged them to let us buy some chicken to take home. We will definitely be back.