“Great Food!!”

Cuisines: American, Diner, Healthy, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed September 10, 2013

I was so happy to see Panama City had a First Watch restaurant, every time I go home to Ohio I must go there. Everything on the menu is good from breakfast to brunch, you can never go wrong here.

Jessica R, Guest Relations Manager at First Watch, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2013

lexus112 - We're happy you found us here too! It's great to know you can always count on First Watch for a delicious meal. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Jessica, First Watch Customer Service

Reviewed August 22, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I are on vacation, we wanted a place to eat a good hearty breakfast, we sure found it here! The food was great, the atmosphere was excellent and our service was very good... Will defiantly be back!!!

Jessica R, Guest Relations Manager at First Watch, responded to this reviewResponded August 24, 2013

Robdscott - We are so happy you and your wife gave us a try! We are pleased you both enjoyed a tasty and filling meal with us during your vacation. We look forward to see you again soon.

Jessica, First Watch Customer Service

Reviewed August 12, 2013

My husband and I loved the variety and freshness of the food. I had the monte cristo and I loved it. Our server was very nice and made us feel comfortable. Would love for them to open a location in Baton Rouge.

1  Thank Evangeline1981
Reviewed August 11, 2013

Fresh, excellent meal. Met friends for brunch today. We were all surprised at the great choices & fresh food. Service was very good. Place was full of locals , which is always a great sign.

Reviewed August 10, 2013

We've been here twice and loved it. Great service, but the workers do seem to be a little rushed & understaffed. Healthy menu options, and great food at a great price.

1  Thank MelissaD88