“Awesome day on the boat!”

Paradise Adventures Catamaran
2-Hour Sunset Catamaran Sail
Ranked #4 of 88 Tours in Panama City Beach
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Family owned and operated, our number one priority is to offer each guest a fun, unique, fun filled adventure that will create lasting family memories! Whether you are looking for a adventure filled sail out to our very own "Paradise Island", a private charter or romantic sunset sail, Paradise Adventures is your perfect destination that is fun for all ages. Our Adventure Tours have so many fun items for guests of all ages to enjoy! We offer a complimentary beverage on each trip and a full service cash/credit card bar on board with snacks, non-alcoholic beverages, beer, wine, frozen drinks and various cocktails available for purchase. Our new Catamaran, named the "Privateer", offers a large and spacious deck with plenty of seating, two sunning nets, wind and rain coverage, shaded cockpit, full service bar and two on board restrooms. We offer a variety of sails that include: 3 hour Adventure Tours out to Shell Island, Evening Sunset Sails, private charters, specialty cruises, birthday parties, singles cruises, weddings, bachelor/bachelorette sails, corporate sails and so much more! ***New for the 2015 season, we will also offer a separate glass Bottom Boat Tours*** We appreciate all of our guests and invite you to come out and experience what we are all about at Paradise Adventures Catamaran!
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Food available for purchase, Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome day on the boat!”
Reviewed April 18, 2014

We had a group of 29 adults and kids and this was the perfect way to spend a day at Shell Island! The kids had a blast on the inflatables and banana boat and everyone loved seeing the dolphin up close. Staff was great...overall a great experience.

Visited April 2014
Donnie C, Owner at Paradise Adventures Catamaran, responded to this review, April 19, 2014
Thanks so much for bringing such a large group of friends out with us this week on our Half Day Adventure! We very much appreciate you and your group driving so far to come take a fun filled afternoon trip with us and we look forward to having you all come back out with us again soon. Thanks for also taking time to post a review on Trip Advisor about your experience with us. See you all soon.

Holland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Fun for everyone.”
Reviewed April 11, 2014

We are on a trip with my daughter's dance studio and have people with us ranging from 10 into their late 60's so to find things for all 30 of us to do can be a challenge. Paradise Adventures was up to the challenge. The crew was super friendly and the cruise, which consisted of a short run out to Shell Island, then the option to play on or with a bunch of water toys, stroll on the beach, or just hang out on board and sip a cold drink, was followed by a run out to the Gulf in search of dolphin.
The whole trip took about 3 1\2 hours and by the time we headed back in the whole group had had their fill of sun, water fun, and dolphin watching. A great variety for everyone and wonderful crew made this a very enjoyable experience. My only knock is that I wish we could have traveled at least part of the way under full sail.

Visited April 2014
Donnie C, Owner at Paradise Adventures Catamaran, responded to this review, April 13, 2014
We appreciate the fantastic feedback regarding our half day excursion. It sounds like your group had a terrific time and that everyone enjoyed themselves! We appreciate all 30 of you coming out with us and spending the day relaxing and having fun on all of our equipment. We would love to sail for the entire trip and we do everything possible to make that happen, but we have found that a majority of our guests prefer to get out to the Island sooner so that they can enjoy everything, thus we sometimes have to motor sail out to the Island. Thanks again for coming out with us and we greatly appreciate the feedback from your trip. We look forward to having you come back out with us again soon.
“Perfect Wedding Day!!”
Reviewed April 6, 2014

Words cannot explain how perfect this wedding turned out. I will have to tell you all the signs were there 1. It is the only catamaran on the beach that size 2. Cloudy all day until sunset then it turned sunny and perfect 3. A military aircraft did a fly by literally 1 minute after our vowels. It was so low it buzzed the mast. 4. The deck hand was named Lisa was absolutely outstanding with both the adults and our kids 5. The owners Tracey and Donnie are so nice to work with. They will absolutely make it feel like it's ur own personal boat 6. Captain Joe was nice and such a people person. Felt like we had been friends for years. I would not have wanted my special day to be any different than it was. I will always cherish that event and it's bc of Paradise Adventures. Thank you Tracey and Donnie. Your are the best. Keep that deckhand as long as you can. She is pretty special. ❤️✌️✌️

Visited April 2014
Donnie C, Owner at Paradise Adventures Catamaran, responded to this review, April 7, 2014
We appreciate so much the opportunity to have you come aboard with us and perform your wedding vows on our Catamaran! It will be a day that we all will remember and we are very honored that you came out with us and celebrated this special occasion! Your family is amazing and you are both blessed to have found each other. We look forward to seeing you back out with us next year to celebrate your one year anniversary with us! We will do our best to have the military fly over for next year! All the best and thanks again! Donnie and Tracey
Amherst, Massachusetts
“Spring Break Party Cruise, BEST EXPERIENCE OF SPRING BREAK”
Reviewed March 24, 2014

Over my time in the spring break world (PCB March, 2014), I came to understand very few residents, businesses or Floridians in general actually like spring breakers. Despite PCB being a tourist location, college students are most often treated as commodities instead of guests. People try to take advantage of us financially because we come for a short time then go very far away, and treat us with a lackluster sense of hospitality. I work and major in hospitality management, being in the customer service industry for most of my short 21 years. So being treated like I'm always about to cause a problem really bothered me (when I was sober enough to recognize it).

That being said!!

Paradise Adventures Catamaran operates with the highest sense of professionalism, honesty, pride, and value. I could tell you how pristine their ship is; I could tell you how a $20 cruise with unlimited draft beer is the best deal I'd seen all week; I could tell you how enjoyable the staff is (Captain Joe, Lisa at the bar and Josh chatting us up and keeping our cups full at all times!); I could even tell you how much fun I had being ferried along the friendly beaches of PCB for 2 hours under the beautiful Florida sun...but I won't.

I'll tell you how refreshing it was to be treated as a human and not a source of quick, naive revenue. We were welcomed to the check-in area and onto the boat with smiles and inquiries into our experience so far. We we're informed about the hard rules of the cruise with encouragement to have fun and stay safe. My favorite part, oddly enough, was the announcement that those working on the boat are working hard for us and they do work for tips; requesting we be a generous as possible. At the end of the day, Josh and Lisa were fabulous regardless of the tip jars contents. This was HUGELY refreshing, considering I've seen companies try to swindle, nickel-and-dime me every day to that point.

By the end of the cruise, I was sufficiently drunk and made my most sincere attempt to express these feelings of gratitude to the crew (I think they understood?). I regretted only having a $5 in my bathing suite to tip, and promised this review in lieu of cash. Hopefully that will express how thankful I am for the phenomenal service I was offered.

Visited March 2014
Donnie C, Owner at Paradise Adventures Catamaran, responded to this review, March 25, 2014
What a great review! Thank you for taking time to post such a well thought out review about your experience with Paradise Adventures during your Spring Break vacation. We LOVE the College Spring Breakers coming out with us. Our "Party Cruises" are intended to offer Spring Breakers an affordable option to try something different while staying here on Panama City Beach. It is not our intention to have students come on board and drink themselves under the table and trash our Catamaran. Our experience is probably much different from what the perception of a "Party Cruise" actually is. We have had little, to no problems from any of our Spring Breaker guests. We find the students to be friendly, fun and very appreciative of what we offer. We have had a lot of students actually come out with us multiple times during their vacation. We thank you again for your Trip Advisor review and we invite you and all Spring Breakers to come out and enjoy our Spring Break Party Cruises offered during the Spring.
Colorado Springs, Colorado
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“Enjoy the adventure”
Reviewed March 17, 2014

Friendly crew and the captain pointed out various interest items during the cruise. We had a nice amount of no-powered sailing which was great. Some companies brag about "catamaran sailing" but spend most of the time under motor power, but not this outfit. Cooler than expected even with full sun since wind comes right off the water. Trip went by too fast. Definitely would go again since love being on the water. Wish could have gone on more than the 2 cruises did with them but had to leave town early due to emergency, and the owner easily refunded future planned & booked reservations. Hope to come back & repeat with them when can spend more time on the water.

Visited March 2014
Thank you for trying to come out with us on 9 different trips! We are sorry to hear about your family emergency and we hope that everything turned out well. The next time you are back in Panama City Beach, please come back out with us again.