“LOVE IT”

Dat Cajun Place
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: Oyster Bar, Full Liquor Bar, Live entertainment nightly on the Abita Stage. Authentic Cajun/Creole food. NFL Sunday Ticket and SEC channel for all the best football action.
Reviewed September 25, 2013

I love Dat Cajun Place. I get the same sandwich every time. It's the "Who Dat" I would have never thought I would have liked the sauce that comes on it but its so so good! The service has always been great.

There are newer reviews for Dat Cajun Place

Reviewed September 16, 2013 via mobile

This place has awesome food. Everything thing that I have ordered has been awesome. Mrs. Trudy, Brooke and Melissa are all great and provide great service. I recommend this place to everyone who asks about a good local spot

Reviewed August 20, 2013 via mobile

We were excited to try this place after reading a few reviews -- and my husband really wanted some gumbo. It was a small building with a pretty small menu, but the food was delicious! We had spinach and artichoke dip for an appetizer, my husband had the gumbo, and I had a Cajun grilled cheese and voodoo chips. It seemed to be a fairly new place, but I hope it does well. It is really good and something different, too!

Reviewed July 26, 2013

Read the reviews about this cafe and decided to try it while in PCB. Food is very good and we would recommend. Only thing missing is fried seafood, but the owner says the equipment has been ordered and will be in soon. Who Dat!

Reviewed July 1, 2013

Dat Cajun Place took over for a nice little place called The Red Rose on Thomas Drive on Panama City Beach.I was a little put off at first by the very limited menu and lack of seafood.The bartender was enough to keep my attention,though.I'm glad she did.I started with the boudin bites(deep fried hushpuppy type balls)that were good but need a bit more sausage to make them taste like boudin.Then I ordered a 1/2 gumbo 1/2 poboy combo.The gumbo was the best I've ever eaten.I can't say I'm a gumbo connoisseur.I have eaten a fair amount and this was the best for me.The "Who Dat?"1/2 sandwich was good.It was salami and other cold cuts.I brought food home.All of their poboys are $7.95 or less.The plate of red beans and rice that walked past me was cause for me to pause and re-think my order.It looked really,really good.The people who own it are there and are very friendly.I think I am going to be a regular.Maybe if I am they won't have to ask,"Who dat?"p.s. crawdad season ends soon and the last they have is 7/5/13.