“Shoney's is So-So”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed August 29, 2014

Service was average, food was average. Smorgasbord was VERY limitec on offerings and disappointing. Price semed to high. Kid-friendly from what I culd see. Would not eat here again.

1  Thank 195maryeg

Reviewed August 24, 2014

I dined at Shoney's friday 8/22/14 at 4pm, had the hamburger plate. I ate a few bites of the burger and stopped because it did not taste good. I am glad I did not eat it all because I was up all night vomiting. I have never been that sick, good luck to you if you eat here

4  Thank Agnesonvacation
Reviewed August 24, 2014 via mobile

The worst place I ever got breakfast!..buffet????really??? Even for 9 bucks I rather eat mc Donald's breakfast 100 times then here!..
Don't go don't eat there if u want the worst quality food ever!

3  Thank Andres P
Reviewed August 21, 2014

If there was a way to give negative scoring for this place, I would!
Firstly, I work in Pier Park and should have known better than to eat at this disgusting place.
The food is dripping with grease, absolutely disgusting, and you better be prepared to be near a bathroom.
Not only is the food unacceptable and had to be send back and recooked numerous times because the chicken was not done, they have roaches! Yes, I said THIS RESTAURANT HAS COCKROACHES. Please do not eat here. I saw them in the bathroom and running along the wall in the dining room. Save yourself some money and eat some place else.
In addition to my previous complaints, the staff is rude and act like they are fored to be there.
DO NOT eat at Shoney's in Pier Park!

3  Thank luna r
Reviewed August 17, 2014 via mobile

Just no. No. Disgusting for a new restaurant. Food was...meh and over priced. Service was nonexistent. Waiter came dropped of water and left, never came back. Had to flag down a hostess to get our check. No refills, no napkins, no nothing. We didn't tip her, and that is something I never do. The manager offered us a free meal on our return, but I do not think I will ever return. That's right, such a bad experience that I am turning down a free meal. Saffire, or however you spell your name, if you do not like your job, quit. I did not fill out that job application for you, so do not take your frustrations out on me. Just trust me and all the other reviewers and eat somewhere else. You will be disappointed.

3  Thank Ashleysama