“Great Experience!!”
Balcony accessible from Master View of Canopy Bed & spacious closet!
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Balcony accessible from Master
View of Canopy Bed & spacious closet!
Big Screen TV
View from Master Bedroom!
Spacious & Modern Living Room
Modern & Chic Dining!
Dining & Big Screen TV
Kitchen Bar
Kitchen, Granite & Stainless steel appliances
cook while you enjoy ocean views
2nd bedroom, beach colors
TV in 2nd bedroom
modern 2nd bathroom
Grill Area by the Pool
Second Pool
Sandwich Shop in our Building E
Fitness Room in our Building (E)
Parking View
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Fernando...
“Great Experience!!”
Reviewed August 13, 2017 for a stay in August 2017

My family of 4 had a wonderful time! The amenities were excellent & made our stay more enjoyable! We would definitely recommend this unit for a family vacation. Manal was very nice & extremely helpful!

Aug 14, 2017
Thank you so much for taking the time to review your stay! it has been certainly a pleasure sharing our property with your family! looking forward to next year:)
Sky B
“Breathtaking views. Nice quiet town in March with lots to do.”
Reviewed March 20, 2016 for a stay in March 2016

Clean and spacious. A really nice condo. We highly recommend. We are a family of 4 including 2 teenage boys. It was well worth the drive from Houston. Amazing sunsets. One morning we even saw dolphins from the balcony! The owners answered all our questions and kept in constant communication with us from the time we reserved the condo up to and throughout our stay. They take pride in their properties and it shows. If you are interested in staying in Panama City and want a spectacular view from your bedroom then definitely stay here!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The view from the balcony is amazing.
Traveling group: Teenagers
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
Apr 18, 2016
Thank you so much for reviewing your stay! It was a pleasure sharing our second home with you and your family. I hope this will be your second home for many years to come! thanks again:)
stilettom...
“View and location sets this condo apart”
Reviewed August 30, 2015 for a stay in August 2015

The view from the balcony of this 18th fl condo is beautiful, especially at sunset. Not all units in the bldg. are situated with this great view. The condo has a floor plan that allows privacy for both bedrooms. It is spacious in square footage with lots of closet and drawer space. It is nicely furnished. The kitchen appliances look new with a granite countertop. It is exactly as depicted in the posting. The pool directly below the unit is large and well maintained with grills for cooking out. The cafe off the pool is very convenient.

We talked with other renters around the pool and a professional photographer who was employed to take staging photos of another condo. It sounded like this was one of the nicest units in the bldg. They are not all comparable. We may have paid a little more than the others, especially since this was the off-season when PCB has a lot of availability and competitive prices, but we felt it was worth it.

The owners responded quickly to questions (no issues) and refunded the deposit the day after checkout. One thing to consider if you have 5-6 adults -- the couch and foldout bed did not appear to be very comfortable, although it was not a problem for us with 3 people.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: the view
Liked least: The area in general is not walkable to restaurants, shopping, etc.
Traveling group: Extended Family
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Sep 1, 2015
Thank you very much for taking the time to review your stay in our property! It was a pleasure sharing it with you and your friends and I am happy to hear that you had an enjoyable vacation! You are absolutely right about the couch, it is not quite comfortable for adults (although we had some adults sleeping on it occasionally in the past and liked it), but as mentioned in the listing above, it is recommended only for children under 12. On the other hand, according to previous guests, the foldaway beds are comfortable, but I totally understand everyone has his own opinion/perspective for things and I respect that:) Again, it was a pleasure sharing our property with you and I look forward to hearing from you again for another vacation! Thanks again!
Bardicles
“Perfect in all aspects.”
Reviewed June 21, 2015 for a stay in June 2015

This is my favorite place I have stayed at. Beautiful view, nice location, good pool, plenty of things to do in walking distance and a short drive to everything else. It has everything for a perfect vacation.
As good as the unit is the owners are even better. I wish everyone was as nice and easy to work with as they are. I'm looking forward to next time.

Value Rooms
Cleanliness Service
Jun 22, 2015
Thank you so much for taking the time to review your stay and overall experience. I truly appreciate it! It has been a pleasure sharing it with you and your family, and we can't wait to hear from you again in the near future!
Cincinnati, Ohio
Reviewed April 10, 2015 for a stay in April 2015
person found this review helpful

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location, Dunes of Panama. Gated community gave me peace of mind knowing that we are coming down during spring break.
Liked least: Furniture could be a bit more comfortable but the patio overlooking the gulf quickly takes your mind off of the furniture.
Traveling group: Young Children
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Apr 10, 2015
Thank you SO much! it has been a pleasure sharing our second home with your beautiful family! Happy to hear you enjoyed your vacation!! looking forward to hearing from you again in the near future :)
Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed April 1, 2015 for a stay in March 2015
person found this review helpful

Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Apr 6, 2015
Thank you for choosing our property for your vacation. I am happy to hear that you guys enjoyed your stay, and we are certainly looking forward to sharing it again with you next year!
Dane, Wisconsin
Reviewed March 30, 2015 for a stay in March 2015

Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Mar 31, 2015
First of all, I would like thank you for choosing my property and also taking the time to review my property. I certainly do appreciate your time. I am sorry that you did not appreciate certain details during your stay, and I wish those needs were communicated to me, so that I can address them immediately as I do have a coordinator on-site responding to every single need from my guests. I have asked in my emails to you many times, that if you need anything or have any concerns to contact me immediately. Many of those things could have been addressed and fixed in no time have I known about them, and I wish I was given that opportunity because my top priority is to keep my guests happy and satisfied with every single aspect of their stay. I do not recall at all giving you or any of my guests the impression that Pier Park is within walking distance, especially that I get asked this question many times so my answer is always the same, it is within 15 min drive. I am so sorry if this was not clear enough during our communication. Thank you again for your time, we hope to hear from you again in the near future -:)
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing