“Never Again!”

The Deck Sports Bar & Grille
Cuisines: American
“Never Again!”
Reviewed July 6, 2013

I was here in March for Spring Break and this was the spot ! Atmosphere and food was amazing ! Came back with my family for the 4th of July and the place was so dirty and food was gross. Not even the same workers so I guess things change fast at the beach from spring break to summer! Will not be back

• Visited July 2013

“Very greasy”
Reviewed June 24, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I both got a burger here. The burgers were okay but extremely greasy. The fries were pretty good and the fried pickles were pretty good. The sign outside says they have a full bar, but there is no drink menu and the server didn't seem to know anything about the drinks. Did not seem very clean and was not very well kept.

• Visited June 2013
nashville, tn
“Look for the special”
Reviewed May 30, 2013

I'm not sure what kind of business this place does at night but during the day it's a regular restaurant. The staff was extremely friendly and attentive. The food was good and fresh. I thought the prices were a little high but the special was very reasonable and very good. I liked the laid back atmosphere and the friendliness of the staff. I would eat here again and I may even check out the night crowd. It looks like it could be fun.

Visited May 2013
Decatur, Alabama, United States
“Fast and good!”
Reviewed May 12, 2013

Matt and I chose this place because because its across the street from the Flamingo Motel. The place was dead but the staff was very friendly and crawled all over themselves to keep us full of grub and drink. The wings were good and the beer was cold. I hope if you are hungry and in PCB you will skip the wait and give these guys your business. There are not a lot of seafood options but burgers and wraps to fill your belly.

• Visited May 2013