Open today: 11:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Good Food Upbeat Atmosphere

First visit to PCB so my lady took me to the Wicked Wheel for lunch. We both ordered sandwiches... read more

Reviewed January 1, 2019

from $40.00
from $32.10
from $67.00
More Info
All reviews catfish chicken tenders hush puppies red beans and rice the chicken pot pie were seated immediately souvenir cup t shirts gift shop little pricey panama city hikers pcb vacation
Selected filters
Reviewed February 3, 2019 via mobile

Interesting Biker place meets roadhouse atmosphere. Staff was reasonable, no complaints (not special either)- menus was nice & offered good variety - had New Orleans flavor w/pow boys & crawfish but had good selection of traditional chicken dishes.

Wouldn’t have a problem going back if someone asked but wouldn’t choose it otherwise.

I had the chicken tenders
Co-worker has the 2piece chicken.

Both were too peppery for our taste!

Date of experience: January 2019
Reviewed January 1, 2019 via mobile

First visit to PCB so my lady took me to the Wicked Wheel for lunch.

We both ordered sandwiches with one side. Sandwiches were very good.

Date of experience: January 2019
Reviewed October 26, 2018 via mobile

We stopped in for lunch and were seated immediately. Our server was Summer and she was excellent. She answered all questions and took very good care of us. Our drinks never got below half empty and checked on us often. We ordered chips with salsa and queso as appetizer and we each ordered a burger. Both were great! Very flavorful and hot and fresh. The decor is very cool as well. We will definitely be back and hope Summer is working. Total check was $40. Not bad for appetizer, 2 burger meals, and 2 drinks.

Date of experience: October 2018
Reviewed October 7, 2018 via mobile

Came here today for my B day meal. Our server was super nice and quick to take our drink order. The chips n salsa Appetizers were really good. On the spicy side, which I prefer. Food came out pretty fast. My fobus burger tasted great. Everyone one else like their food too. Wife said her last shrimp had a weird taste but the rest prior to that was great. Son liked his cheeseburger and daughter liked her mac n cheese. Price wasn’t too bad and the atmosphere was pretty good.

Crazy though. I remember eating here and working here back when it was Tony Roma’s.
Cool coming g back to eat here though it’s a different place.

Will come back.

Date of experience: October 2018
Reviewed September 28, 2018 via mobile

The locals told us wicked wheel was a must. The chicken was ok. We are from Kansas City and hard to beat strouds. We are very spoiled. But the food was good service was fast and the margaritas were delicious and came in a cute souvenir cup. Would go back

Date of experience: September 2018