“Loved the place! They have a pool!”

Runaway Bay Caribbean Grill
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Overlooking the beautiful Grand Lagoon sits Runaway Bay Caribbean Grill, known for its Amazing View, Great Food, Awesome Drinks and Laid-Back Island Atmosphere! Our goal is to provide a paradise experience, using recipes from the tropics to give families a taste of the Caribbean. Runaway Bay has inside and outdoor dining, swimming in the outdoor pool, live music, dancing, outdoor tiki bar, and gift shop, so bring the whole family for some guaranteed family fun!
Lawrenceville, Georgia
“Loved the place! They have a pool!”
Reviewed August 5, 2013

Loved the place. They have a pool! Food was good but the portions were small. I would recommend eating there at least once especially if you have kids. They will love the pool!

1 Thank meena114

Prattville, Alabama, United States
“Great time!!”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Loved this place. Family came here while we were on vacation. The kids loved the pool outside. Love the view of the bay and the boats. The food and service was excellent. I had the shrimp and grits and they were wonderful. Best shrimp and grits I have ever had. My husband had the fish tacos and they were great. Will be coming back!!

1 Thank Stephanie G
“Decent food”
Reviewed July 21, 2013

We decided to give this place a try. It was a nice night and we sat outside. We did not know there was a pool, which would have been great bc my boys love the pool. The Mahi Mahi blackened was good, fish tacos were so so.

Panama City Beach, Florida
“What a wonderful experience”
Reviewed July 15, 2013

Went to this restaurant and was completely satisfied. Not only with the spectacular view of the Bay, but the hostess as well. Then came the food!!
I ordered the most popular dish "Shrimp and Grits". YUMMO!! The best I ever had. You will not be disappointed if you order this. Grandson ordered fish and chips and loved them. Then came dessert. Don't know why we even ordered dessert because we were so full from dinner, but being with Grandson let us do just that. He and my husband ordered the chocolate mousse peanut butter cake. They could hardly finish the large piece. Loved it so much that the next time my daughter visited from Atlanta, I took her there. Loved it. Oh, and forgot to mention, they even have a pool that you can let your kids swim with parent supervision.

• Visited May 2013
2 Thank nancy1998
Panama City Beach, Florida
“Expected Better”
Reviewed July 14, 2013

I enjoyed going there under the previous owner and had expected the same or even better. Of course the outdoor area hasn't changed, it offers everything that was there before - marina view, pool, music, outdoor bar and good seating outdoors. However, I was not impressed at all with the food. Granted the prices are decent but the quality isn't worth it. If you are going just to sit outside by the pool, have some drinks and listen to some music well not a bad place to go.