“AWESOME!!! Quick walk to beach, everything is...”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
New paint
neighbors
front yard
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

French first
Italian first
Any
ralph e
“AWESOME!!! Quick walk to beach, everything is close by, house great!!!”
Reviewed May 15, 2015 for a stay in May 2015
person found this review helpful

I loved staying at this house, everything was great, had a wonderful time, hope to stay here next time we come down!!!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: I loved everything about it...but proximity to beach is very important to me, this is the same kind of house I grew up in in Florida.
Liked least: I didn't really have any dislikes with this property
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers People with pets
May 24, 2015
We are again proud of a great review . We strive to keep our home clean and comfortable. We are glad your stay was great .THANK YOU
766cas
Michigan
“wonderful stay!!!!”
Reviewed April 21, 2015 for a stay in April 2015

My 2 girlfriends and my 7 year old daughter had a great time staying in this house! it was so cozy and cute and a very short walk to the beach! I loved it! Thank you Jerry

Other facilities & amenities Service
Traveling group: Friends
Your age range 25-34
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Apr 23, 2015
Thanks for your great review. We are proud our home is relaxing and enjoyable.Thank You so much
Barbara B
“Relaxing,quite...just amazing!!!”
Reviewed April 12, 2015 for a stay in April 2015

This home was perfect for what my family needed. It was away from the spring breakers and all the busyness... And just a hip skip and a jump from the beach.

Value Location
Cleanliness
Apr 23, 2015
Thank you so much for your great review. We are proud you enjoyed your stay . Thank you
Kitchener, Ontario, Canada
Reviewed February 26, 2015 for a stay in January 2015
person found this review helpful

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: location and comfort
People with disabilities Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Feb 28, 2015
THANK YOU ELVIRA FOR YOUR REVIEW . WE ARE HAPPY YOU WERE COMFORTABLE AND ENJOYED YOUR STAY . WE ARE PROUD OF YOUR GREAT REVIEW. REMEMBER RETURN GUESTS GET A 10% DISCOUNT . THANK AGAIN JUDY AND JERRY HODGES
lexcyn1
Atlanta GA
“Great Stay”
Reviewed September 2, 2014 for a stay in August 2014
people found this review helpful

Everything about this rental was great - the owner was the only person who has ever contacted me when I have inquired about rentals in this area and he was prompt, cordial and informative. He contacted me in advance of my arrival with details and to make sure I had directions. The location is great, only 1 1/2 blocks from a reserved beach with easy access and a short drive to grocery stores, the tourist information center, retail shopping and restaurants including Pier Park. The beach in this part of town is more quiet, much less congested and clean - we found loads of great shells, the same kind you can buy in the shell shops. The two bedroom home is cozy, adorable and tastefully decorated. My friend and I loved the ceilings and the thoughtful touches put into making the home comfortable and efficient. Having a washer and dryer at our disposal was also a huge plus. The neighborhood is quiet and we felt safe. Renting a home is a significant advantage over renting a hotel. It's much more comfortable and convenient. We really enjoyed having a kitchen so we could eat breakfast and lunch at the house and only have to worry about eating dinner out which helped save money. The owners have taken everything into account, table and chairs with umbrella in the side yard, comfy Adirondack chairs in the front yard and a swing. The landscape plants are gorgeous - I've never seen bougainvilleas this large before. We felt so much at home it was hard to leave. Thanks to Jerry and his wife for a restful and much needed end of summer break. I certainly hope I can stay in their wonderful beach home again in the future.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Being in a house as opposed to a hotel - with two separate bedrooms we each got a better nights sleep - Excellent price
Liked least: It was difficult to lock and unlock the front door - the key sometimes stuck and it felt as if it was going to snap off in the lock; we did some cleaning in the kitchen but the drip pans on the stove (which we didn't use) needed to be scrubbed
Traveling group: Friends
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
Feb 28, 2015
YOUR REVIEW MADE US PROUD . WE WORK HARD TO MAKE OUR HOME COMFORTABLE . THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE GREAT REVIEW. THHANKS JUDY AND JERRY HODGES
Toby L
Wichita, United States
“Very Nice Beach House. Perfect Hideaway for a relaxing vacation!”
Reviewed August 14, 2014 for a stay in August 2014

We rented this house for a little time away to relax and unwind in a peaceful, quiet location.
This house was perfect for that!
For just the two of us, it was plenty of room and the price was reasonable for the location. It has everything you need (TV & DVD Player, Coffee Maker, Blender, Fridge, Stove, Microwave, Washer/Dryer, exterior "beach shower", linens, and a charcoal grill), but not a lot of extras you don't. After a trip to the store for some food and basic supplies, we were set for the week!
It is located in a quiet neighborhood away from congested condos, busy beach traffic & noise. At the same time, it is only a block and a half (5 minute walk) to the white sand and also close enough to everything else you would need. And only a few minutes from all the attractions of Panama City Beach. Easily access most everything in 15 minutes or less.
If you're looking for a quiet, truly relaxing beach vacation, be sure to book this home.
When we go on another Florida vacation, we'll be checking here first. Jerry, the owner was very polite, helpful and answered all our questions promptly. Thanks for a great week!

Feb 28, 2015
THANKS FOR THE GREAT REVIEW. WE ARE PROUD YOU WERE HAPPY WITH OUR HOME. THANK YOU JUDY AND JERRY HODGES
amber128
Kennesaw, Georgia
“Amazing Place for a Relaxing Get Away”
Reviewed June 15, 2014 for a stay in June 2014

My boyfriend and I just stayed here this past Thursday to Sunday and had an amazing time. This house is in a perfect location (one block from the beach) with access to a private beach. If you're looking for a place that's close to everything but not right smack in the middle of all the busy touristy areas with all the hotels, etc. this is perfect. My boyfriend and I enjoyed a very relaxing weekend here and the beach wasn't crowded at all, which we loved.

The house itself is the perfect size for a romantic trip for two, a fun trip with another couple, or for a handful of friends. It was very cute, clean, and cozy. It really is a home away from home.

The owner, Jerry, is very friendly and super easy to work with. He also was very accommodating with a request I asked when something unexpected came up. I will definitely be staying here again for future trips. I loved it!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Jun 16, 2014
Thank you Amber so much for your great review of your stay at our home. My wife and I worked hard to make our home comfortable . We are proud you enjoyed yourself. You are welcome to stay again Just call me for a return visit discount.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing