“arm balancing with Laura Lynn”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Yoga Elements

Yoga Elements
More attraction details
Owner description: Yoga Elements is a fully integrated yoga studio where all the elemental building blocks of our universe are incorporated into the offerings the studio provides. Our mission is to present individuals, at any health level, an opportunity to thrive beyond prior experiences and connect with community. The only yoga studio in the world that offers classes:- In the air (aerial)- In the water (aquatic)- On the water (stand up paddleboard)- On the earth (mat)Conveniently Located in Carillon Beach Resort. Close to Panama City Beach and the beaches of 30A.
Alexandria, Virginia
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“arm balancing with Laura Lynn”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2014

I dropped into a evening class taught by Laura Lynn. The welcome from all the students was incredibly warm. This was definitely a group of regulars that had developed a strong but open community.
Laura Lynn led us through a set of Sun Salutations for warm up and then laid out a core warm up that led us into various arm balances. It was a multi-level class and she didn't know me from Adam but she did a good job of offering some modifications. It was a well planned class. You could tell she thought her sequencing through.
It was a bummer that it was too cold for me to take her SUP yoga class.

Visited April 2014
LLJansen, Owner at Yoga Elements, responded to this review, April 25, 2014
Emily,
Thank you for taking the time to share with others your experience at Yoga Elements. The locals truly are a great group to do yoga with and we appreciate them so much. We hope we will see you next time you are in town.
Respectfully, LauraLynn

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Great yoga experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 12, 2014 via mobile

Visited during our vacation to pcb. My daughter purchased it as a surprise. Great small studio with a nice view. Yoga class I attended was 1.5 hrs long and much of it was too advanced level for me as I am older, but it was ok to do what I could and I felt included in the small group that was there. Instructor was very professional, attentive and knowledgable. They do offer several different classes per day for different types and levels of yoga, so I am sure there is a class for everyone. Overall, had a very positive experience and would love to return if opportunity should present itself.

San Antonio, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“SUP Yoga is AMAZING”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2014

My husband and I have practiced yoga off and on for years but have never been on a Paddleboard. The instructor, Lauralynn, was so great! She shared her personal experience with us about what brought her to yoga and she brings a sense of healing and peace during the practice. The 5 people in our class had never been on Paddleboard and we all had a great time and no one fell in the man-made lake where the class took place. This way of yoga practice makes you so aware of your body, your balance, your breath... if you love yoga or are a first-timer, this is a class worth taking!

Visited April 2014
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“If only there were 6 stars”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 7, 2014

Had an aerial yoga session with Dawn and it was just myself abd my boyfriend who was a first timer. Dawn has tailored a workout that suited our different levels and we came out feeling happy and relaxed. Can't wait to come back!

Visited February 2014
Dawn B, Owner at Yoga Elements, responded to this review, February 9, 2014
Thanks for coming down to visit us and the feedback for Trip Advisor! Glad you both had a good time. Hope you enjoyed the photos also. See you again soon.
Dawn
Memphis, Tennessee, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“You owe it to yourself.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 16, 2013

I don't really remember how I found out about Yoga Elements, but I checked out their website. My husband and I chose the community yoga vinyasa flow class with Addison. This was my husband's first yoga class and I am a yoga novice, but we were able to participate and enjoy the class like everyone else. Addison is an excellent teacher and left us hungry for more yoga! In addition to the great instruction, the studio has a beautiful view of the harbor and is beautifully decorated. We will be back on our next visit to PCB.

Visited October 2013