“Aerial Yoga-What an experience!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Yoga Elements

Yoga Elements
More attraction details
Owner description: Yoga Elements is a fully integrated yoga studio where all the elemental building blocks of our universe are incorporated into the offerings the studio provides. Our mission is to present individuals, at any health level, an opportunity to thrive beyond prior experiences and connect with community. The only yoga studio in the world that offers classes:- In the air (aerial)- In the water (aquatic)- On the water (stand up paddleboard)- On the earth (mat)Conveniently Located in Carillon Beach Resort. Close to Panama City Beach and the beaches of 30A.
Atlanta, Georgia
63 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 119 helpful votes
“Aerial Yoga-What an experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2013

Since the yoga studio that I am used to attending had closed I was in the search for a new place. I had know about this studio since I have had both of the owners as teachers in the past. Since I had liked their classes, I figure I would give their studio a try. I took Dawn's aerial yoga class, something I had not done before but was familiar with it. What a great workout. What a great experience. The studio is very yogi like, too. I will definitely go back and try some other classes when I am back in the area. I just enjoyed the whole experience.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank beachpeach75
Dawn B, Owner at Yoga Elements, responded to this review, August 6, 2013
So glad you were able to make it in. We always enjoy seeing old friends at our new place. All the best to you.

Nashville, Tennessee
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Wonderful Yoga Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2013 via mobile

I had seen the TA reviews and booked a beach yoga class not knowing what to expect! I have always enjoyed yoga from the comfort of my own living room, but this was my first class experience. I am so glad I went to this class! We started off at the beach but a storm was rolling through so we went back to the studio. I'm actually very glad we did bc I actually preferred the studio experience. Yoga is a lot harder in sand! Laura Lynn was very calm, knowledgable and patient. The studio was breathtaking and I wish my vacation was longer so I could go back! Nothing back home will compare.

Visited July 2013
Dawn B, Owner at Yoga Elements, responded to this review, August 3, 2013
So glad you were able to stop in for a class and enjoyed your experience. Hope you are able to visit us again sometime.
Dawn
Bentonville, Arkansas
“Excellent!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2013

While on vacation we visited Yoga Elements for the land, air and water package. It was well worth the 20 minute drive. The land yoga was just as good as having a massage. The air yoga was a challenging but fun experience. The water package was so refreshing and I feel in love with paddle boarding. The instructor LauraLynn is amazing with a wonderful uplifting personality. She was able to work with all levels from beginners to advance with personalized attention. She made sure all the poses were done correctly with the proper equipment. I came home refreshed and ready begin a yoga routine for mind, body and soul. Thanks LauraLynn!!!

Saint Charles, Missouri, United States
“Great Place to Check Out If You're on Vacation!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2013

I really liked visiting YE while I was vacationing in PCB. I wish it would have been closer to where we stayed, but the 20 minute drive was worth it. The studio was very eclectic and pretty inside with a calm feeling. I did the Core and Restore class - not what I was expecting but relaxing and a good learning experience nonetheless. I would love to try SUP yoga and other classes they have to offer when we come back next year!

Dawn B, Owner at Yoga Elements, responded to this review, July 2, 2013
Thank you so much for visiting us at Yoga Elements and taking time to submit a review.
The core and restore class is a specialty class for those with back neck and shoulder issues
Hope you are able to stay closer next time. We would live to see you in the air or on the water as well. All our best to you. Be Happy. Dawn
Tallahassee, Florida, United States
“awesome experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2013

I highly recommend this establishment. The staff was extremely knowledgable and patient. I am a beginner in Yoga and Laura Lynne made sure I was doing all poses properly. If you're coming to the area be sure to schedule a class at Yoga Elements.