“Grateful Student, Fabulous Teachers & Studio”
Review of Yoga Elements

Yoga Elements
More attraction details
Owner description: Yoga Elements is a fully integrated yoga studio where all the elemental building blocks of our universe are incorporated into the offerings the studio provides. Our mission is to present individuals, at any health level, an opportunity to thrive beyond prior experiences and connect with community. The only yoga studio in the world that offers classes:- In the air (aerial)- In the water (aquatic)- On the water (stand up paddleboard)- On the earth (mat)Conveniently Located in Carillon Beach Resort. Close to Panama City Beach and the beaches of 30A.
Reviewed May 13, 2013

I have been a long-time student of Dawn's. Each session has inspired me, challenged me mentally and only physically if I choose to, and has greatly contributed to all aspects of my health. Dawn lives yoga and shares her extensive experience on and off the mat. She integrates and balances the senses, elements, mind, body and spirit using a variety of techniques and styles. Yoga Elements' uniquely creative workshops are always informative and powerful. I am so grateful for all that Yoga Elements contributes to our community.

There are newer reviews for Yoga Elements

Reviewed May 2, 2013

I have been practicing yoga for about three years and thought it would be good to attend a yoga class while vacationing in Panama City Beach. I found Yoga Elements on the internet and when I saw the aerial yoga I was intrigued and knew I had to try it. The aerial class, LauraLynn, Dawn and my entire Yoga Elements experience was wonderful. I highly recommend Yoga Elements to anyone from beginner to advanced students. You won't be disappointed!

Reviewed April 24, 2013

I am totaly impressed with this studio and both teachers it is as good for beginers as for advanced students in a great location on the lake very personable clean and proffesional will make your yoga practice a great experience

Reviewed April 20, 2013

Been attending the fundamental class for several month. It has been a great experience. Laurielynn is a wonderful teacher.

Reviewed April 12, 2013

I thoroughly enjoyed the opportunity to take some yoga classes while on a week-long vacation at Carillon Beach. I love the fact that I didn't have to sign up for a monthly subscription and they had classes that the whole family could enjoy!

I would definitely recommend this for anyone looking to have some fun and relaxing exercise at the beach. And i got a gluten-free blueberry muffin at the end of my class - yum!