“Aerial yoga class was amazing!”
Review of Yoga Elements

Yoga Elements
More attraction details
Owner description: Yoga Elements is a fully integrated yoga studio where all the elemental building blocks of our universe are incorporated into the offerings the studio provides. Our mission is to present individuals, at any health level, an opportunity to thrive beyond prior experiences and connect with community. The only yoga studio in the world that offers classes:- In the air (aerial)- In the water (aquatic)- On the water (stand up paddleboard)- On the earth (mat)Conveniently Located in Carillon Beach Resort. Close to Panama City Beach and the beaches of 30A.
Reviewed March 2, 2013

I am avid yogi from the west coast. On vacation in Florida, I came across Yoga Elements and was excited when I saw an Aerial yoga class. The class was amazing...Dawn and Lauralynn were very accommodating and made sure you knew how to get in to the poses mid air! The studio is cozy,clean and faces the sparkling water...
What am amazing experience, thanks so much and I can't wait to come back!

Reviewed March 1, 2013

beautiful location for a studio and great instructors...Lauralynn and Dawn are awesome! I have done traditional yoga and SUP yoga and their classes are terrific! When I get up the nerve, i will try aerial yoga...but I know that Dawn does an amazing class. Would recommend this studio to all ages...Lauralynn even does yoga in the water as well! Go check it out, you will love it!

Reviewed February 28, 2013

We searched online for a yoga studio that would fit for us as we vacationed in Panama City Beach. Yoga Elements was more than we ever expected! We tried paddleboard yoga for the 1st time in 60 degree weather and lots of wind which made it challenging but also grounded us as nature worked with us and for us. The studio was small and inviting with personal touches of nature woven in throughout. My husband and I had a personal lesson on the water, in the sun, with LauraLynn (who's from WI)...what more could fellow Wisconsinites ask for! Then, she offered to take us to the best place to eat--Lotus Cafe -N- Fluid Lounge! WOW!! The food, the drinks, the homemade RAW CHOCOLATE--unbelievable to say the least!! Then, she drove us to our condo, so we didn't have to pay the outrageous taxi prices. Truly, this was an experience we'll never forget...namaste LauraLynn and Yoga Elements!!

Reviewed February 4, 2013

I have searched the internet while spending time in the area and found the write up from the owners and pictures to be very helpful in my decision to attend these classes. Their knowledge with years of experience with the true yoga experience is absolutely outstanding. I have not done yoga in 12 years and this by far surpasses any other classes I have taken. I felt welcome from the first day and was able to get individual attention. Most of all, their spirit of good will shines forth in everything they do.

Reviewed February 2, 2013

First time ever trying out aerial yoga and fell in love with it! Dawn was so nice and patient with us first timers! They have a lovely studio with a lake view that is just gorgeous!