“Great Spot! ”

Gourmet by the Bay
Cuisines: Southwestern, Mexican
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: CLOSED... WE ARE NO LONGER AT MIRACLE STRIP AMUSMENT PARK. PLEASE DO NOT mistake my gourmet by the bay menu with the current menu they are serving. They are trying to copy my food and steal my recipes that was created by me for gourmet by the bay food trailer. It will not be the same flavor, chef, or care that I put into serving gourmet food. It's only a rip off of my original recipes.
Birmingham, Alabama
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Spot! ”
Reviewed August 5, 2014 via mobile

Found this spot on TripAdvisor. Decided to give it a shot. I have to say this spot is a must. I loved the food and the atmosphere. Great service. Fresh food. Couldn't ask for anything more. Can't wait to go back.

Crazy4Gourmet, Owner at Gourmet by the Bay, responded to this review, August 22, 2014
Thank you so much for checking out our food! Can't wait to see you again!

Peoria Heights, Illinois
“So good!”
Reviewed August 1, 2014

Thankfully I had read reviews before we went. The fish tacos are amazing! The best ones I had the entire trip and a fraction of the cost. It was so good that we went back the next night! Highly recommend!

Visited July 2014
1 Thank KellyZ06
Crazy4Gourmet, Owner at Gourmet by the Bay, responded to this review, August 2, 2014
Thanks so much for dining with us. We are so thrilled you enjoyed the food and hope to see you on your next vacation back to PCB!
Kansas City, Missouri
“Hidden gem!”
Reviewed July 31, 2014 via mobile

This trailer restaurant was hidden in the amusement park area. Don't miss it, totally tasty and a great surprise when we needed super food. The reviews don't lie! Loved the sauces on the mahi tacos and breaded shrimp tacos. Wish there was one in KC.

• Visited July 2014
I'm still working on bottling my sauces up to send your way ;-) Thank you for the review! It's customers like you and your family that make my job worth while. We better see you again soon! Hope your vacation was a blast!!
Villa Rica, Georgia
“A must if your in Panama city”
Reviewed July 29, 2014 via mobile

This was by far my favorite spot for dinner while in Panama city. Who would think such great food could come from such a small place. I now know it can. Great prices and the fish taco I had was amazing. Oh and can't forget they have this tea that has a light hint of mint in it, it will put your mom's tea to shame. Can't wait to go back!

I'm really glad you enjoyed the tea! It's definitely a gamble to serve mint tea in the south ;-) We love to make people happy with our food and we are super excited you got to enjoy it with us. Please come back again soon and thank you for the review!
Cleveland, Tennessee
“Wasn't open!!”
Reviewed July 29, 2014 via mobile

We went by for lunch and were very disappointed because their summer hours are only 4-11 pm. Be aware of those hours and don't make the mistake we made :(

Crazy4Gourmet, Owner at Gourmet by the Bay, responded to this review, July 31, 2014
When the park first opened the original hours were 12-12am 7 days a week. On June 23rd the Miracle Strip park decided to change the hours to Sunday-Friday 4pm-12am Saturday 11-12am.Because we are located inside the park we can not operate if the front gates are closed.

I have posted our New hours on Facebook and also inform my customers of our NEW operating hours on my business phone answering machine. I am sorry you did not receive the updated information before you tried to eat with us. Please give us another try on your next trip. Maybe then you would be able to give us a Fair review based upon our food, service and quality not based upon operating hours that I can not control.

New operating Hours... Sunday-Friday 4pm-10-pm Saturday 12pm-10pm
(Sometimes we stay open later than 10pm based upon business:)
Please like us on Facebook to keep updated with Park season hours and specials.