“Must go!”

Gourmet by the Bay
Cuisines: Southwestern, Mexican
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: CLOSED... WE ARE NO LONGER AT MIRACLE STRIP AMUSMENT PARK. PLEASE DO NOT mistake my gourmet by the bay menu with the current menu they are serving. They are trying to copy my food and steal my recipes that was created by me for gourmet by the bay food trailer. It will not be the same flavor, chef, or care that I put into serving gourmet food. It's only a rip off of my original recipes.
Reviewed July 8, 2014

We wanted to go back but ran out of time, this is delicious, if you love Mexican food you have to check this out. It was a little tricky to find so we had to call, but the food was awesome, I will definitely go back. The Mahi tacos were great, and the black bean one was my favorite. The sauce she tops these with is wonderful. Black beans and rice, even the chips and salsa yum...Mint tea was great too!

There are newer reviews for Gourmet by the Bay

Reviewed July 7, 2014 via mobile

Had the bayside taco. Was really good. 2 tacos and a few chips with salsa for 9$. My husband and I split it which left us both not really feeling full. Wish the prices were a little lower. Taco was great though.

Reviewed July 7, 2014

Tried their St. Joe Steak taco and it was good. Like their sweet tea with a hint of mint (free refills too!) And the location was so pretty at night.

Reviewed June 30, 2014 via mobile

This place had great food and friendly service. I had the baytown mahi taco...it was very good! It is in a nice location at miracle strip park.

1  Thank Heather V
Reviewed June 25, 2014 via mobile

We stopped in based on the reviews and we were not disappointed. The location is nice, a newly built food court in Miracle Mile, and the service was excellent. We had the fish taco, black bean taco and chicken nachos. Everyone enjoyed the food and comment on how good it tasted. This was an early dinner so we left the park and spent several hours enjoying PCB only to come back to for the apple caramel empanadas with ice cream. These were amazing!!
This place is a nice change of pace for the typical carnival food. Great food, great location, perfect combination. Highly recommended.

1  Thank CoryAllenJones