“Great place good prices”
Review of Gourmet by the Bay - CLOSED

Gourmet by the Bay
Cuisines: Mexican, American, Southwestern
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Parking Available, Takeout
Description: CLOSED... WE ARE NO LONGER AT MIRACLE STRIP AMUSMENT PARK. PLEASE DO NOT mistake my gourmet by the bay menu with the current menu they are serving. They are trying to copy my food and steal my recipes that was created by me for gourmet by the bay food trailer. It will not be the same flavor, chef, or care that I put into serving gourmet food. It's only a rip off of my original recipes.
“Great place good prices”
Reviewed June 21, 2014 via mobile

This place located in the new miracle strip amusement park food court. The fish and shrimp tacos were excellent. The prices were very reasonable when you consider where it is located. Don't let the outside appearance fool you. Definitely will be back!

2 Thank no_ax_to_grind_1272

Springfield, Missouri
“Surprised By Awesomeness!”
Reviewed June 10, 2014

Don't let the taco stand fool you into thinking the food is just 'OK' - it is TERRIFIC! There's a reason why this place is rated so highly for the Panama City Beach area - the food is delicious! Yes, the food is a bit pricey too, but I think that's what you expect in tourist trap areas. It was, however, delicious. We had nachos, fish tacos, steak tacos, quesadillas and it was ALL delicious. We visited during the cool of the evening, and in the atmosphere of the carnival, the setting seemed just perfect. Loved this place and will visit again next time we're in the area. YUM!

3 Thank imturtle
Crazy4Gourmet, Owner at Gourmet by the Bay, responded to this review, June 15, 2014
We are super glad you enjoyed eating our food! It's customers like yourself that make us strive to do our best and love what we do! Can't wait to see you again!
New York City, New York
“Even better then the last time!!!”
Reviewed June 10, 2014

We came back to eat at our favorite little eatery and found out they had moved locations!! Still determined to have a bite of Chef Jess's amazing tacos we found the new location in the Miracle Strip. My shrimp taco was even better then the last trip. We will see you next trip.

Panama City Beach, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing taste and lively atmosphere”
Reviewed June 8, 2014

This little joint needs to be on 30A, its upper class food with an artistic flare. Super cool chic thats operates it. The superb quality of food here is a little misplaced among the other hot dog vendors there, not sure if people will realize... These are not your average Tacos.

1 Thank Sweetwaterwine
Thank you so much for the compliments! This is our first time working in PCB and if all goes well, we may try to venture towards 30A. Definitely come back and see us!!
“Great food, mind the spice”
Reviewed June 6, 2014 via mobile

I was in love with my shrimp taco and the chips were fantastic, but be wary of the salsa unless you love heat to your salsa. I would definitely go back though!

The shrimp tacos are my favorite! If you enjoyed those, then you should definitely try our Seaside Shrimp Quesadilla! Hope to see you again :)