“"Shrimp Tacos" are incredible”
Review of Gourmet by the Bay - CLOSED

Gourmet by the Bay
Cuisines: Southwestern, Mexican
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: CLOSED... WE ARE NO LONGER AT MIRACLE STRIP AMUSMENT PARK. PLEASE DO NOT mistake my gourmet by the bay menu with the current menu they are serving. They are trying to copy my food and steal my recipes that was created by me for gourmet by the bay food trailer. It will not be the same flavor, chef, or care that I put into serving gourmet food. It's only a rip off of my original recipes.
Panama City Beach, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“"Shrimp Tacos" are incredible”
Reviewed June 2, 2014 via mobile

They have great Food. Everything is good. They are very friendly and the atmosphere is great. If you are on vacation you have to go eat there.

Creola ,alabama
“This is not your a average Mexican food . Much better .”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

My daughter loved the chicken taco so much she had to have another . My son said the egg rolls are awesome. And the owner came out an visited with us . She is an amazing cook .

• Visited April 2014
Crazy4Gourmet, Owner at Gourmet by the Bay, responded to this review, June 15, 2014
I'm so glad your kids enjoyed the food! Please come back and see us soon!
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great selection”
Reviewed May 26, 2014 via mobile

I love this truck! I love the classics from when she was in Mexico beach but these new tacos are delicious too! I get excited everytime I eat there and I am never disappointed. The owner takes pride in her food also which always ends in a happy customer. Keep up the greatness!

1 Thank thomas s
“Fanfreakintastic!”
Reviewed May 26, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I tried to find this place using the address provided but it was incorrect. Some friends of ours wanted to go to Miracle Strip see we tagged along and found Gourmet by the Bay! I'm so glad we did. Jessica, the owner, was so sweet. My husband and I split the PCB Mahi tacos and cumin fries. Yum!! Her cilantro lime slaw was delicious. We will be going back to try the shrimp tacos next time. Do yourself a favor and eat here...you won't regret it.

1 Thank DKB09
Crazy4Gourmet, Owner at Gourmet by the Bay, responded to this review, May 31, 2014
Thank you so much for the sweet review! It's greatly appreciated! The address provided is a bit confusing because we are located within the Miracle Strip Theme Park; however, we are working on fixing that problem. Thanks for tracking us down and we hope to see you guys again soon!
Jackson, Mississippi
“Worth getting lost :)”
Reviewed May 19, 2014

I called this place twice trying to find it....I was thinking it was at Pier Park..It is at Miracle strip amusement park adjacent to pier park..I am glad we didn't give up!!

My hubby and I got two different types of mahi tacos..They were both awesome. The cumin fries and cilantro lime slaw both great too!!

The owner is very friendly and personable..the food is great but it's a nice plus when the service is great as well...

highly recommend this little place for a local place for fresh yummy fish tacos :)

• Visited May 2014