“Great service, excellent food.”
Review of Gourmet by the Bay - CLOSED

Gourmet by the Bay
Cuisines: Southwestern, Mexican
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: CLOSED... WE ARE NO LONGER AT MIRACLE STRIP AMUSMENT PARK. PLEASE DO NOT mistake my gourmet by the bay menu with the current menu they are serving. They are trying to copy my food and steal my recipes that was created by me for gourmet by the bay food trailer. It will not be the same flavor, chef, or care that I put into serving gourmet food. It's only a rip off of my original recipes.
Georgia
“Great service, excellent food.”
Reviewed January 30, 2014

Cute little food truck located across the road from the beach. There are a couple of quaint tables arranged outside but no inside seating. Do not let that stop you from giving this place a try. I have been visiting this beach area since I was a child and I am so happy to have this added gem. We ate here twice while on vacation and both times the food was excellent. Fresh, full of flavor, not greasy. The fries are amazing. I had the black bean tacos and my husband had pork. I hope it is here next time we visit!

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank TheTravelingBison

Dawsonville, Georgia
“OMG!!”
Reviewed January 13, 2014

We stay at the house right across the street. My husband dreams of this place when we are not there. We would get tacos & eat them on the beach. We went so much that the girls knew what he was going to order without him telling them. We both love this place. I have not tried the breakfast yet but will make sure to try it this year when we return! You will be so happy with this place.

• Visited June 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
“Nice Option-Good Value”
Reviewed October 6, 2013 via mobile

We tried Gourmet by the Bay based on the stellar reviews posted by others on Trip Advisor. I would say that the food was very good, but not the sublime gourmet quality we anticipated based on the reviews. We had the Bahi Mahi tacos, a steak taco, cumin fries and the slaw. The Mahi tacos had fresh, moist, plentiful fish, the slaw and sauce was yummy-just right. The steak in the taco was well done, and on the tough side-somewhat disappointing. We asked for a corn tortilla, but was told they don't use them, and they didn't like the flavor. High end and high quality Mex type food always uses high quality corn tortillas. Most Americans love flour tortillas, but really if you have a good quality corn tortilla, the flavor is so much better; flour is boring in comparison. We think a GOOD quality corn tortilla/s would have kicked up the flavor. The cumin fries didn't have any cumin flavor at all, but were fresh and crisp-no smoky, cumin goodness. The slaw was dressed just right, and had good flavors. You can eat at the picnic tables or have it to go. Fun atmosphere with a view of the water just down the way from a strip shopping center. It's a very good, economical option for a quality meal.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank blaklys
Crazy4Gourmet, Owner at Gourmet by the Bay, responded to this review, October 7, 2013
Thanks for trying out our food.I would like to apologize for my employee clearly forgetting we serve corn tortillas. We don't have them on the menu and suggest to use flour with our tacos but defiantly have a good quality corn tortilla for our customers who prefer them, we serve soft corn or crunchy style upon request.The steak is usually very juicy and I'm sorry you didn't get to expirance that:( I hope you try us out again and we can A-maize-U:)
eugene
“Mmm mmm good”
Reviewed October 5, 2013 via mobile

Fish tacos, crab cake sliders and homemade salsa. Service here is super friendly and the girls are sweet. Can't wait to try the homemade beinets in the morning.

New York City, New York
“THE BEST TACO EVER!!!”
Reviewed October 5, 2013

Cute place, great service, and amazing food! We ate here everyday for lunch while on vacation. Tried other places in the evening but this was by far our FAVORITE little eatery on the panhandle.The fish tacos are so yummy. :)

• Visited September 2013