“THE BEST TACO EVER!!!”

Gourmet by the Bay
Cuisines: Southwestern, Mexican
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: CLOSED... WE ARE NO LONGER AT MIRACLE STRIP AMUSMENT PARK. PLEASE DO NOT mistake my gourmet by the bay menu with the current menu they are serving. They are trying to copy my food and steal my recipes that was created by me for gourmet by the bay food trailer. It will not be the same flavor, chef, or care that I put into serving gourmet food. It's only a rip off of my original recipes.
New York City, New York
“THE BEST TACO EVER!!!”
Reviewed October 5, 2013

Cute place, great service, and amazing food! We ate here everyday for lunch while on vacation. Tried other places in the evening but this was by far our FAVORITE little eatery on the panhandle.The fish tacos are so yummy. :)

Allen, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Forget the Chains”
Reviewed September 13, 2013

We don't like the generic tasting foods of chain restaurants, so traveling back home from a wonderful vacation on Cape San Blas we stopped by this roadside trailer for lunch. They have umbrella covered tables outside which was perfect for us traveling with our little dog. Nice view of the beach as well. I have food allergies and Jessica was friendly and so very helpful in telling me the ingredients in their recipes. I got the Bahi Mahi Tacos on corn tortillas with a side of Cumin Fries. Very fresh and yummy! Thanks Jessica!

1 Thank VioletGrace2013
Crazy4Gourmet, Owner at Gourmet by the Bay, responded to this review, September 15, 2013
Thank You!! I defiantly try to make everyone leave happy and by receiving compliments like yours only makes me want to accommodate my customers needs even more.Thanks again for your good review:)
Roberta, Georgia
“OMGoodness!!!”
Reviewed September 6, 2013

So we tried their special for lunch Bang Bang shrimp tacos, it was like heaven in my mouth!!! It's all I could think about the rest of the day. So I went back for lunch the next day & tried the Mahi tacos, they were good but if they have the shrimp tacos when you go do yourself a favor & order extra, lol

Ozark, Alabama
“The best eatery in Mexico Beach”
Reviewed September 1, 2013

At Gourmet by the Sea you can't go wrong! We stopped by on the recommendation of locals and got lunch. We got the fish tacos (their biggest seller); the fried green tomatoes BLT wrap; and I have a shellfish allergy, so I got the black bean tacos. The tacos were so yummy!!!! Everyone was very satisfied with their meal! For breakfast the next day, we ordered their quiche and beignets, which were delicious!!! This is the perfect stop for people who want a quick, yummy meal between beach trips!

Tallahassee, Florida, United States
“Very Delish”
Reviewed August 25, 2013

Love, love, love this great food. Breakfast and lunch. Really fantastic!! A must-try if you have not eaten here. Note - this is in Mexico Beach.

• Visited August 2013