“EXCEEDED our expectations”
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Tropic Winds Condo
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

atlgapr8h...
atl
“EXCEEDED our expectations”
Reviewed October 7, 2012 for a stay in October 2012
person found this review helpful

First let me say that Greta's rentals was extremely friendly and helpful to me in booking a last minute trip. So easy to rent from and we WILL be using them again. The unit we are in is Tropic Winds 1108 and it is SO VERY CLEAN!!!!! The pictures are dead on accurate and the unit is MUCH MORE than what is pictured. We have friends staying down the beach and they are very jealous of our unit. It is modern and up to date. The TV's all work wonderfully, WIFI is a snap to log on with laptops,ipods tablets and all the gadgets teens (and mom!) carry these days. The balcony is to die for and the view is so awesome---never tire of it. I grew up coming to PCB year after year and now come every few years.This unit is the NICEST and most equipped unit we have stayed in. I stopped for a few groceries on the way in late Friday but forgot condiments----guess what--Miracle Whip and Guldens were in the fridge (NO they were not expired!). There is even popcorn and a whole cabinet of spices (I don't cook on vacation so I didn't use them). Nice hand soaps and dish detergent;laundry detergent;paper towels; beach chairs and a wagon to take things to the beach; The beds are very comfy, air conditioner cools, water in showers is hot, a TON of extra towels for everyone. blankets that actually SMELL like they were washed, NO BUGS any where. I just can't say enough about how much I love this unit. It is so quiet here also---not a wall of people like in some areas and this is a busy weekend even though it is 'off season'. Most condos are booked and there are tons of people on the 'strip'---a lot of schools are out for fall break. I will list a few cons just so people do not think this a paid endorsement: it is not walking distance to Pier Park---but I just dropped of my teens and went back later to get them---not a big deal for me as I prefer the quiet.
Beach chairs through rental agency is not included---but there are chairs to take and the rental chairs are far from the water anyway! No ceiling fan in back bedroom---but the girls freeze all the time so not a problem for us.
Overall I would not hesitate to stay here again or in any of the rentals by Greta's rentals. I was leary of booking last minute---getting a unit that no one else wanted---but this is a fantastic unit. THANK YOU GRETA'S Rentals!!!!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Cleaniness
Liked least: nothing
Traveling group: Teenagers
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Night
Week
Month
Make Inquiry
Never pay for your vacation rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing