“Had a great trip”

Walkin' On Water Paddleboards
More attraction details
Owner description: Come on an exciting stand up paddleboard tour with Walkin' On Water Paddleboards! Its easy and fun for the whole family! WOW offers paddleboard lessons, eco-tours among our beautiful lakes, rivers, and clear coastal waters, paddleboard yoga classes, and paddleboard rentals. Enjoy a unique water experience with WOW's patient instructors /tour guides.
Travelers Rest, South Carolina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Had a great trip”
Reviewed December 31, 2012

Had a great trip with Gabriel of WOW Paddleboards. He took my wife and myself out and took plenty of time with my wife to make sure she was comfortable and able to paddle the paddle board correctly. We will definitely be back!

Visited December 2012
1 Thank SteveSprings

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Wow; a terrific experience!”
Reviewed December 31, 2012 via mobile

I had a terrific experience with walkin' on water paddleboards and Gabriel in Panama City Beach! My husband and I did a paddleboard Eco tour led by Gabriel. He is an excellent instructor who gave clear instruction while maintaining a fun experience. My husband and I have different skill/ability levels and Gabriel's instructional abilities allowed both of us to be successful and have an enjoyable experience. A must-do for a trip to the Gulf. Gabriel also selected a beautiful location and never rushed us. Wonderful. Wow is the correct description for wow walkin' on water paddleboards!

1 Thank Hdvk
Springfield, Illinois
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Lots of Fun!”
Reviewed November 12, 2012

My sister and I heard about paddleboarding, but never had the opportunity to do it. We decided to give it a try. I'm sooo glad we did! We had a blast! Gabriel was patient and professional while teaching us the basics. He kindly encouraged my sister as she tried to maintain her balance. She was unsuccessful standing up for very long and fell in 3 times, but, she still had a great time paddling on her knees! Gabriel even took photos for us. We both had a memorable day and would recommend it to anyone visiting Panama City Beach!

Visited October 2012
1 Thank RoxC863
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Another adventure I can cross off my bucket list!!!! Amazing experience!!!!”
Reviewed October 25, 2012

This is a must do while in the panama city area!!! Unforgettable time!!! Gabe our tour guide was excellent! He was very patient, laid back and fun!!! After a short lesson we had no problem paddling down the river, even with NO experience on a board!!! The water was so clear you could see the bottom the whole time!!! The natural spring is a MUST SEE!!!! It is amazing to see with snorkel gear!!! My all time favorite part was the rope swing, it was so much fun!!!!

Our trip included: a quick paddle board lesson, lunch, snorkeling, photos emailed to us, and once in a lifetime experience!!!! Defiantly worth the price!!!!

Would highly recommend to anyone, and would love to do again!!!!

1 Thank Nataschag23
Greenwood, Indiana
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“WOW, fantastic way to spend an afternoon!”
Reviewed October 17, 2012

Took my teenage nieces to Camp Helen State Park to meet Gabe and Phil for our SUP adventure! They had us up and paddling in five minutes. These guys were very kind, easygoing, professional and FUN. The short demonstration made all difference in our excursion. Put this on your list of things to do while you are in the Panhandle. We are excited about their new location in Carillon Beach!

Visited October 2012