“Flat out lie.../” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Pink Pelican Ice Cream Bar

Pink Pelican Ice Cream Bar
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Kids, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Late Night, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: 40 Flavors, Including Italian Ice, Sherbets and Sugar Free selections. Come experience the "Finest Ice Cream on the Gulf Coast"
Scottsdale, Arizona
“Flat out lie.../”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 9, 2014 via mobile

The last post regarding cockroaches is a flat out lie. Not only do we have regular exterminator services, but we have one of the cleanest stores in Panama City Beach!! We have been known for our cleanliness. This is obviously from a competitor. If any of our customers see a cockroach inside of our store while they are enjoying their ice cream, I will gladly give them a free ice cream cone. Rick Dorman, owner.

1 Thank Becky D

Dallas, Georgia, United States
“Cockroaches!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 8, 2014 via mobile

We saw the same raving reviews everyone else did and decided to try this place. After I'd already gotten my ice cream and some for the kids, we saw 3 quarter sized roaches crawl from the freezer to the counter next to it, within the few minutes we were there. The lil guy at the counter saw them as well and would smush them with a napkin and go back to serving ice cream!(no soap involved) The ice cream was delicious, some of the best I've had. But you betcha I ate it outside. If not for the bugs I'd rate a 5.

Bloomington, Indiana
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great ice cream”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 6, 2014

After reading the reviews on tripadvisor we stopped at the pink pelican for ice cream. We weren't disappointed at all. I knew just to get one scoop since I had read the portions were larger. Unique flavors were great!

• Visited June 2014
“Awesome Ice Cream”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 4, 2014 via mobile

The continual line was a dead give away. They have very unique ice cream names and flavors. I like watching the kids come in excited to ask for their favorite ice cream. Ice cream is very fresh and bursting with flavor. Scoops are huge. I had the Cookie Monster and it was incredible. We will definite return before vacation is over.

Visited June 2014
“Late night dessert”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 4, 2014 via mobile

At 9 pm on a Tuesday night this place was hopping. Very good choices and staff. We had a milkshake and a scoop in a bowl. Very good!