“Bright colors, beautiful decor, and really nice service...”

Pink Pelican Ice Cream Bar
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Description: 40 Flavors, Including Italian Ice, Sherbets and Sugar Free selections. Come experience the "Finest Ice Cream on the Gulf Coast"
Reviewed April 5, 2014 via mobile

The service is really nice the man there always says " good morning/after noon, ladies!!!" The colors are soooo bright In there and I love it a lot. The ice cream is the best!!! My three favorites are Cookie Monster, songebob, and cotton candy!!! The flavors are sooo creamy and full of ice cream goodness... This place is heaven to me and I wish there was one of these in Indiana... He actually remembers his customers and when they come back he said "your back!!! What would you like to try today, miss???" This is even better than coldstone creamery!!!

There are newer reviews for Pink Pelican Ice Cream Bar

Reviewed March 29, 2014

Unique flavors, great service, and great taste make this a hit. Southern Blackberry Pie flavor might be the best flavor of ice cream I've ever tasted.

Reviewed February 15, 2014 via mobile

Love the ice cream here !!! The best ever and we look forward to a trip here everytime we are at the beach
The ice cream is always fresh and the flavor combinations are amazing and the price is great

Reviewed January 3, 2014

Out of this world delish ice cream, too many original flavors to list and the waffle cones are the best. Staff is always cheerful. Perfect stop after a long day playing on the beach, golf course or when a special treat is on your things to do list. All our out of town friends ask for this stop after their first visit to PCB. Highly recommend Pink Pelican, best ice cream we've ever enjoyed.

Reviewed October 16, 2013

I know good ice cream and this is good ice cream. My favorite is Baskin Robbins, but The Pink Pelican comes in a strong 2nd. If your in the area and craving ice cream, I can strongly recommend this place. Lots of flavors to choose and good waffle cones. I have been in two times so far and the employees have been very friendly and helpful. We will definitely be going back.