“A must go place!”

Pink Pelican Ice Cream Bar
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Description: 40 Flavors, Including Italian Ice, Sherbets and Sugar Free selections. Come experience the "Finest Ice Cream on the Gulf Coast"
Reviewed May 10, 2013 via mobile

The guy was very generous on the samples he was giving. The Ice cream actually tasted like the name it was given. The ONE scoop I got was extremely large and he also gave the option of letting me choose two different ice creams together. Yum!

Reviewed May 9, 2013

Ice cream is delish, great family environment, can stay inside or sit outside and eat. Always friendly service.

Reviewed April 10, 2013

We took the kids here after dining at the Firefly in the same strip mall.

Our 4 children all enjoyed single-scoop cones. Honestly, I was stuffed from dinner, but everyone raved about the coconut ice cream so I tried a sample.

The ice cream was good and of course the kids enjoyed their cones. What kid doesn't like ice cream?

For me, the ice cream was just like any other hard-scope ice cream, so I rated it average. That doesn't mean it was bad or I wouldn't return to the Pink Pelican. If you like hard ice cream, you'll like the Pink Pelican.

What I did not like was the sizes of the cones. There was no kids' size cone. Guess what? 3 year olds want their OWN cone, just like the big kids. It would have been nice to get her a cone w/o throwing half of it away -- a waste of $ and food.

1  Thank Mackem6
Reviewed April 3, 2013

Great little ice cream place. We visited this place twice this year. They have a great brownie sundae and wonderful ice cream. My son really loves the chocolate milk shakes.

1  Thank JeremyA1975
Reviewed March 26, 2013 via mobile

Nice selection of ice cream. Praline pecan was excellent and loved the waffle cones. Make sure you dont miss going.

1  Thank nstadler