“SIGHTSEEING MUST”

9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“SIGHTSEEING MUST”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

We rented a scooter just to knock around on, and ended up seeing more of PCB than we could have in the car. Everything was so different out of the car. Had the scooter for little over an hour, and sure didn't use any gas. Had fun, just wish the seat was a little bigger in the back for passengers. Was told it was a 2 seater, but I don't know how...

2 Thank 1Mamie18

El Campo, Texas
36 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 46 helpful votes
“Scooters!”
Reviewed May 29, 2014

Rented scooters at classic rentals. Great experience. Friendly staff, covered all the rules with you, and charged what they explained. Florida highway patrol setup a sting and was pulling over every scooter/motorcycle driver without protective eyewear and issuing $110 tickets. Luckily, we had them on. Recommend this place, even though scooters were a little older.
Tried california cycles in the past and got hijacked for over $300 in "damages" that we didn't even cause. Do NOT go to california cycles. Stick with classic rentals!

3 Thank mikej593
Roswell, Georgia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Horrible service!”
Reviewed May 27, 2014

The prices are good, but if you don't want to ruin your vacation don't go there. The owner of this place is completely Mad,racist and a liar. I still cannot believe it could happen here.
The lady on the Pier park mall parking lot has backed into us and broke the fender, luckily the sheriff was just near by and saw everything, he called the Classic Rentals, spoke with the owner in order to not involve the insurance company, and they seemed to resolve the issue. When we came back to return the scooter, he said that he never received the call from anybody and unless this lady would come back and pay him for the damage, we were responsible for it. When I tried to explain him what happened again (I just could not believe the police officer didn't actually called and spoke with him) he went nuts, he started yelling at me, saying that he doesn't care what happened, that he needs his money and that I am the only one who's bit..ing there. I was shocked I asked him to speak calmly, cause no one has yelled there except for him, but he went even more crazy, he started cursing non stop, smashed the clip board behind our feet and then trough the fender in a trash can with so much noise we thought that something had exploded. I wished I'd pulled out my phone and made a video of this mad man, but I was so much astound I couldn't think straight.
I didn't hear what exactly he was saying, but my friends did and I DON'T EVEN WANNA REPEAT IT, bunch of F words with racial context (we had an accent). Don't go there!!!

19 Thank Elena J
Dunlap, Tennessee
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Best prices in PCB”
Reviewed May 26, 2014

My friends and I were down here for a senior trip, and we had a very low budget!! This place is the BEST when it comes to scooters and everything else. We all got 1 seaters for one hour and it was only $10.00 + a $50 deposit that we got back after we returned with everything still intact. Staff was helpful and friendly. Best place in my opinion

2 Thank wizkarlifa
Jackson, Missouri
33 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Little Hog during bike week”
Reviewed May 2, 2014 via mobile

The scooters and employees were top notch. Scooters ran great. We fit in well with all the Harley's. The employees were nice and patient. No issues to speak of. After reading the reviews of California Cycles, which stopped us from renting from them. The people here were nothing like what we read about at the other place. Will go again