“good Retro goofy golf”

10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“good Retro goofy golf”
Reviewed October 22, 2012

Cool thats these places are still around, fun to take your kids to a place u enoyed as a child. Everything still worked well

Bunnell, Florida, United States
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Closed :[”
Reviewed October 10, 2012

We read the reviews and drove by a few times during our stay. It looked old, but it looked like it would have been fun. There wasn't a sign saying it was closed for the season like other places, so I don't know what the reason was. Wish it would have been open!

Visited October 2012
Nashville, Tennessee
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Closed for business”
Reviewed September 15, 2012

I called and got no answer and when I rode up there it appeared to be closed (9/8-9/12) . If it wasnt closed it didn't have any curb appeal in comparison to other attractions and we would not have stopped.

Visited September 2012
Mountain Brook, Alabama
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“OMG! Goofy golf is a classic!”
Reviewed September 9, 2012

I'm so stoked this is still open - I'm 50 and went here at 2 , so I go every time just to support them for not changing! ( there's a cool book on amazon about vintage PCB - well worth checking out if you're doing it old school!

Visited July 2012
Birmingham, Alabama
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Remaking Old Memories”
Reviewed August 30, 2012

I grew up playing Goofy Golf here every time we came to PCBeach. This was one of the things I wanted both my daughters to enjoy when we came down on our last trip. Both of them (7 & 3) had a blast. We went two different nights so we could play both courses. I think they had as much fun taking pictures as they did actually playing the game. And to see their enjoyment reminded me of all the great memories I had at there age taking the same pictures. When, not if you go, go at night so all the lights are on. And don't forget to bring a camera.

Visited August 2012