“Remaking Old Memories”
Review of Goofy Golf PC

Goofy Golf PC
Reviewed August 30, 2012

I grew up playing Goofy Golf here every time we came to PCBeach. This was one of the things I wanted both my daughters to enjoy when we came down on our last trip. Both of them (7 & 3) had a blast. We went two different nights so we could play both courses. I think they had as much fun taking pictures as they did actually playing the game. And to see their enjoyment reminded me of all the great memories I had at there age taking the same pictures. When, not if you go, go at night so all the lights are on. And don't forget to bring a camera.

Reviewed August 18, 2012

We go Goofy Golf almost every year when we visit PCB and always have a great time. The kids get a kick out of the old style mini golf. Great for pictures and the staff is always very friendly.

Reviewed July 30, 2012

We brought our 3 little girls to play (7, 4 & 2) and staff was extremely friendly & helpful. The two youngest even got to play for no charge! The holes are not too challenging and the pace is really nice.

Reviewed July 26, 2012

We enjoyed goofy golf.this is a landmark on pc beach!!! My family has gone here for years!!!! It is very fun fr the kids and adults!!!!!

1  Thank iluvcilla
Reviewed July 11, 2012

There are SEVERAL options for mini golf in PCB, but this one is the oldest and is lots of fun. The people are very accomodating, and the price is very very reasonable. We were a family of 5, and it was $24.00. Lots, and Lots of photo opp's. I liked that it was more than golf. Kids are able to climb on and in the sculptures making it more interactive than other mini golf places in PCB. Less busy than others too!