“GOOD MOTEL AND CLOSE TO EVERYTHING!”

Summer Breeze Motel
Ranked #45 of 48 Hotels in Panama City Beach
Reviewed June 18, 2014

My wife and I stayed here 3 nights and did not have any problems. The motel is in walking distance to many attractions in that area. We paid $75.00 per night and got our moneys worth. The rooms were clean and had full kitchens in them. The pool was clean also. You can get coffee in the office around 8am for free.

Room Tip: Bottom Floor!
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Accordia

Reviewed May 9, 2014

stayed here last year and it was very dirty. prostitution was going on 3 rooms down from us, you always seen people coming in and out and drug dealers. women asking if they could perform for money. DO NOT GO HERE! ESPECIALLY WITH CHILDREN ITS AWFUL

Room Tip: do not choose here
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
12  Thank amber c
Reviewed March 31, 2014

This place was horrible. It smelled like mold and cigarette smoke. We only got two towels and one roll of toilet paper. There were 4 of us and they wouldn't let us get clean towels. They make you pay 10$ for every extra person, every night. The security guard is rude. They make all your guests leave at 8 p.m. They only provided us with one skimpy bar of soap. They have us toothpaste and razors AFTER we left. The floor was so dirty. We opened the nightstand drawer and they're were rillo guts all in it. Our trash never got changed, we were stuck with dirty, wet towels, and it was very uncomfortable to stay in. I could feel the presence of cockroaches and every bug. They also told us it was 20$ for every 30 minutes we were late checking out. The 'cheap' price is not worth the stay at all. I do not recommend this to anyone.

• Stayed: March 2014
6  Thank krae_aye
Reviewed March 3, 2014

Ok, let me start by saying this, I read reviews and they do impact my decisions and although I rarely write them unless needed and this is. I'll start with the GOOD THINGS. The mattress was unbelievably comfortable and new looking. Service was good but I only asked for 2 other pillows, since the ones placed on the bed are for show and they're round and hard. Price was ok since we had 4 dogs and 4 adults. We paid 191.00 for 3 nights after them keeping the 40.00 non refundable pet fee, so it wasn't horribly priced but I soon found out why it was so cheap. Now for the BAD THINGS . The carpet was so dirty we couldn't go barefoot and all of our socks had to be thrown away, literally I've seen children barefoot in Grocery stores whose feet were cleaner. Next was the sheets that were stained and the comforter that has rips and tears and a few large burns. NEXT, which was unbelievable to me was my 65yr old mother found what is commonly referred to as a "roach blunt" or the end of a cigar that had been filled with Marijuana and smoked in her sheets. So that was the first time I called the Police, after my mom found drugs in her bed. ALSO I mentioned we had 4 dogs so on night 2 at 3am I'm taking one of the dogs out to use the bathroom and a REALLY NICE Acura was parked in front of my door and as I walked by it the people inside were smoking weed with the windows down in public. So I went back inside the room and called the Police the 2nd time, when they arrived they took the man and woman which based on my experience as a ex-police officer I believed was a "Pimp and Ho" to Jail and the Property Owner never came out or was notified! So to me this is the norm there since I got solicited those few days from other girls, even while I was with my wife. I made a complaint to the Owner and was told we could leave anytime we want but we cant get a refund for the unused nights and after that a NO REFUND POLICY was displayed in the office. If your young and on Spring Break this is a good spot, but if your a family and worried about your safety PLZ pass this place by. Everything in my review is real and happened.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
18  Thank Davidace80
Reviewed February 17, 2014

My boyfriend and I took a weekend trip to Panama City Beach for Valentine's day, and on a whim decided to try this hotel. The rates were good, and the location was great.

The rooms were adequate, and surprisingly clean, and the hotel staff couldn't have been friendlier. They went above and beyond to make our stay a pleasant one.

If we're ever in the area again, we'll definitely be coming back here!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
5  Thank Anastasia W
Reviewed October 21, 2013

I read the reviews before booking and almost didn't, but glad I did.......Me and my sister road the party bus to Tallahassee to see Luke Bryan, and knew when we got back we would not be safe to drive home, so looked for a close inexpensive hotel and we were just going to sleep a few hours, so I figured why not........We didn't get there til after midnight owner was very nice, I has asked since we were so late and didn't even need to finish my sentence he extended our check out time, with no extra chage....the beds were very comfortable........rooms looked clean had no issues at all, will stay again here for sure....we enjoy staycations and do so often, so yes very pleased I decided to go with this motel!!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank jennifer t
Reviewed July 19, 2013 via mobile

I've never written a bad review, but this hotel was gross. Carpet was dirty, kitchen was very old, remote control was greasy.The walls are thin and we can hear the people upstairs... Checkout is at 10am and charge $10 every 30mins after.

• Stayed: July 2013