“We Love the place, clean and wellkept convienient to everything”

Fontainebleau Terrace
LaVergne, Tn 37086
Reviewed June 5, 2004

We really enjoy coming down a couple of times a year and everyone who lives there all the time are always very nice and it is convienent to
the grocery stores., phamacys and everything. I love the patios and the swimming pool and the fitness room is nice too.

3  Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Reviewed April 21, 2004

Even though this is an older hotel it is still great. My family has stayed at this hotel since I can remember and I'm in my 20s. This is not a party hotel and it is mainly for families. If you want a party go on down the strip! The people who work their are great and the ones who live their are very nice people. The owners have worked very hard to update this hotel as much as possible. So to all of you teenagers, go somewhere else and leave this hotel to the families!!

4  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Auburn, Al
Reviewed April 5, 2004

This place is not a good place to stay at all. First and foremost there is no maid service and you have to go to the office to exchange you own towels. Second there is no outdoor pool and the indoor pool, which is suppose to be heated, has some code on the door that they never tell you. You have to go to the office to ask. The room I stayed in was filthy and we had to wear flipflops in the shower. There is no balcony in the rooms. Some of the rooms are a little better than the one I stayed in, but you pay $100 dollars a night when you could stay in a much nicer hotel for a little more money. The building is old and smells like a nursing home. Basically I definitely would not recommend this place to anyone, unless you don't care about how nice the place you stay is.

Cullman,AL
Reviewed November 4, 2003

We made reservations at the condo at Fontainebleau for our vacation. We were made to feel welcome & thoroughly enjoyed our stay there. The pool was out of this world, large, heated, and not too many people in it.
You could pick your time & have privacy in the pool. Also, the exercise room is a big plus for those of us try- ing to keep in shape & keep the pounds off.

We also like the closeness to a lot of the things we wised to do. You could walk to eat & enjoy your outing at the same time. Alvin's Island, Gulf World, the helicopter ride, as well as some great restaurants are within walking distance. The race trace & miniature golf is just across the street.

It is a great place to stay & we have gone there several trips.

8  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Baileyton, Al
Reviewed September 19, 2003

I have actually stayed there 2 different occasions this year. The first was during Bike Week in the summer for the weekend. The only problems I incurred was because of the city shutting off the water main prior to that weekend.I have just returned from a week long stay from 9/7/03 thru 9/15/03. And experienced no problems or inconvenience's at all.Yes the building has been there for many years, I would dare to say one of first ones built on the Gulf of that size and structure....But depilated, I think not......I like it there because it is a safe and secure place to stay, even with children!!!!It also features an heated Olympic size pool, and exercise room.Personally I find it to be comfortable and secure. I'm also planning to stay long term later of this year.I'm very sorry to hear you had an unpleasant stay with them, perhaps you may reconsider in the future.

6  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Epworth,GA
Reviewed September 18, 2003

I would not waste my time or money staying at this place. You do not get what you pay for. One evening it poured the rain and our room was flooded. We proceeded to go and ask to be moved to another available room or for a refund to go elsewhere. We were denied either. We were then asked "is your bed wet from the rain" we stated no, so management proceeded to say there was no reason for us to be moved to another of their rooms as they were "all flooded and damaged". The roof/ceiling leaked/poured directly into the outlets and in to the T.V. causing it to no longer work and the floor had standing water in it. We were then told there will be no refund given or no being moved to another room. So please do not ruin your vacation by staying at this place, spend $20 more and go somewhere else as this place is old and dilipated and will do nothing whatsoever to help alleviate any type of problems that may occur during your stay. This place absolutely ruined our last couple of days of vacation.

7  Thank A TripAdvisor Member