Fontainebleau Terrace
$202
Country Inn
$237
HolidayInn.com
Long Beach Resort(Panama City Beach)
$218
Beachcomber By The Sea(Panama City Beach)
$135
Beachside Resort Panama City Beach(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
$219
La Quinta Inn & Suites Panama City Beach Pier Park(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
$109
$98
Comfort Suites Panama City Beach(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
$115
ComfortSuites
Laketown Wharf Resort(Panama City Beach)
$225
Travelocity
  • Pool
Chateau Motel(Panama City Beach)
$159
$135
  • Pool
Carillon Beach Resort Inn(Panama City Beach)
$192
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
All reviewsindoor poolparking passevery eveningtwo queen bedssleeper sofapots and pansthird floorocean viewcoffee makera great place to stayunitrenovationelevatortilerentalflorida
Reviewed May 25, 2013

Its a nice old building. The room we use is owned by my mom and its always kept in great shape! The indoor pool is also a plus! As long as my mom is an owner there we will always stay at the Fontainebleau Terrace!!

Room Tip: Get your room thru the owner if you can. The owners I know keep there rooms in good shape.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
11  Thank Buddy P
Reviewed May 9, 2013

I have styed here several times. They have new management. While the hotel is older it is the closest to the beach. It has a very large indoor pool. It also has plenty of places to set in the sun and also places to set in the shade. It also has two grills to cook on. I took my granddaughter and after spending the day at Splash she was glad to get back to the large pool. I stayed there several times last summer and fell in love with the place. I ended up buying a unit there.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
7  Thank Mike N
Reviewed March 31, 2013

when we first pulled up in my car i loved the look of the hotel it looked like some awsome building from the fiftys i was so excited to check in the beach is right there.but sadly when i got to my room the door would not open i had to go ask for them to fix the key pad when i got into the room it reeked of smoke but i thought it was very cool looking the beds were very uncomfotable and the floors needed to be steem cleand i got out of the shower and the exess water was turning black on the tile floors i loved the hotel even though it was nasty its soo pretty and has sooo mutch potential please fix it up i would love to go agian and see it clean

• Stayed: April 2012
5  Thank bbg26
Reviewed September 29, 2012

I have stayed here once, October 2010. The issue with these reviews is that I think people are booking through a website. I rent mine directly from an owner (found her on CL actually) and she maintains the unit much like a beach hotel room. Bed, pull out sofa, kitchen. Always clean (in fact you clean unit yourself after use to prevent cleaning charge). The hotel as a whole does appear kind of seedy and could definitely benefit from an overhaul. But, it is directly on the beach. For the $60/night I pay ($75 on season) then its a heck of a deal! I would be afraid to see the other rooms, though, based solely on these reviews!! Luckily I don't have to, we're returning to same unit next week.

Room Tip: Rent directly from owner to avoid being overcharged.
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
7  Thank JennieMBee8
Reviewed July 6, 2012

This was a last minute trip for me and my husband so, after looking for 3 hours and trying to get something we could afford (because rates SKYROCKET at this time of the season), I found Fontainebleau. Our friends decided to join us so, I got a double bedroom. The check-in went great, we were even told hot dogs and watermelon would be given out the next day at the 1st floor patio (it was the 4th of July that day) and that was nice to hear. We go up to room 424 and I wanted to breakdown and cry. It smelt like mold, it looked old and dingy. We didn't even get cable television, just straight-up HD basic channels. The furniture looked uncleaned. I sooooooo much missed my Dunes of Panama (we couldn't stay there they were booked up and a 1 week minimum stay). The lifestyle, look and style of Fontainebleau did not suit my taste, not one bit. We stayed next door to a old crazy lady which helped me to stay inside the room. One good thing about FT is the 5th floor deck. Perfect place to see fireworks from the County and City pier. This was my first time staying somewhere else other then Dunes of Panama and that will NEVER happen again. I will NEVER return to the Fontainebleau!!! I hate giving bad reviews but, honesty is the best quality.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple