Driftwood Lodge
$429
$197
$186
Country Inn
La Quinta Inn & Suites PCB Pier Park Area(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
$209
Laketown Wharf Resort(Panama City Beach)
$279
  • Pool
Bikini Beach Resort(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
$219
  • Pool
Beachcomber By The Sea(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
$289
Beachside Resort Panama City Beach(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
$254
Travelocity
Chateau Motel(Panama City Beach)
$259
  • Pool
Carillon Beach Resort Inn(Panama City Beach)
$229
Priceline
  • Pool
All reviewswatermelonmovie nightfudgegilmore familyseafood chowderhomemade peanut buttercabana roomwithin walking distancerooms are cleanfamily friendly atmosphereyear after yearlove this placeoutdoor moviehigh riseshort walkbeach levelfamily owned
Reviewed June 8, 2013

This was our second year at the Driftwood and it was wonderful.b bids activities were well planned, watermelon daily was a treat, we had a huge cookout/baby dedication on Memorial Day and invited some of the guests staying at the hotel. The staff is amazing. The rooms are wonderful. We will be back next year.

Room Tip: They are all good
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank BRHSTEACHER
Driftwoodpcb, Owner at Driftwood Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your recent family vacation at the Driftwood. Our family appreciates the opportunity to provide you and your family with a fun, relaxing family vacation. It was so gracious of you to share your family’s celebration with the other guest. They all enjoyed it! It is our privilege to serve you and hope to continue to be your family’s vacation home in the future.

Reviewed May 17, 2013

my extended family (11 of us) came down and rented 3 rooms sight unseen. I was a little worried but after the first night I totally enjoyed my stay. Perfect place for kids. I never felt scared. Nice and clean rooms. My family and I will be back next year. The only thing missing was an indoor pool for the kids when the weather was too cold. Otherwise perfect place to stay with your family.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank pzbear
Tracy S, Owner at Driftwood Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded June 8, 2013

Thank you so much for letting us know how much you enjoyed your familiy's stay at the Driftwood Lodge. It made me happy to know you feel at home with us. Our family is blessed to live and work in such a beautiful place. We consider it a privilege to share this wonderful beach community with our guest.

We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Panama City Beach.

Hospitably yours,

Reviewed May 10, 2013

I have been vacationing in PCB every year since I was a little girl! When the place we used to go to (similar to Driftwood) was sold and re-built into a skyscraper I was devastated! I did a lot of searching and nothing seemed to be a small family-owned beach front hotel, tried a few and than I found Driftwood! I could not be more happy! A good size kitchen, a good size bathroom (thank you - this year there were shelves that made it that much more easier) a good size pool and literally steps away from the beach where if you forgot something you literally can turn around and grab it! My kids love the popcorn every night (and feeding it to the birds :)) and the movie night they have each week! Up on a big screen! Everyone is very friendly, including the guests! We just finished up our 4th year at Driftwood and I am already looking at booking for next year! As long as it doesnt turn into a sky scraper me and my family will be coming here for many, many years to come!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank stephm169
Tracy S, Owner at Driftwood Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded May 13, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time share about your experience. Our family appreciates the opportunity to provide you and your family with a fun, relaxing family vacation. It is our privilege to serve you and hope to continue to be your family’s vacation home in the future.

Reviewed April 28, 2013

My wife and I took short vacation to P.C. Beach Florida and found the Driftwood Lodge a wonderful place to relax and be near the ocean. The rooms are spacious with a kichenette. You have all the utensils you need to cook and eat. There is a large refrigerator in the room. You can store any food items thast you may want to bring to the room.

The ocean is within short distance to the rooms. There is also a nice warm pool and deck to relax. Everry day the Lodge has some activity for families and guests. There was a movie showing of "Finding Emo" for families and small children one eveing. Fresh popcorn is available during the day and evening. The staff are friendly and courteous. The beds are comfortable but the pilllows are a bit soft for my tastes. You msy want to bring your own pillows. Otherwise, the room is comfortable. If you are looking for a fancy room with amenities then the Driftwood Lodge may not be for you. But if you are looking for relative inexpensive lodging that has an ocean view, swimming pool, close to restaurants, amusement parks, oyster bars, and events on P.C. Beach, then you will have a wonderful time at the Driftwood Lodge.

Room Tip: All rooms facing ocean have a balcony. If you have trouble climbing stairs, then first story rooms are for you.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
5  Thank PaulNewman90

Thank you so much for taking the time to tell us about stay at the Driftwood Lodge. We appreciate you trusting us with your precious vacation time. We look forward to welcoming you back again.
Hospitably yours,

Reviewed March 23, 2013

Old Florida feel. Not a upscale mega but thats what we were looking for. They have entertainment for kids during the day and a Movie by the pool with popcorn and homemade fudge by owner (atleast I think it was the owner it could have been by the manager.) at night sometimes. We stayed in the cabana rooms facing the beach and would go back everytime. They could send a little money on updating rooms but all in all good time. You can use pool next door also they have a hot tub. Staff was Great and helpful.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank David T

Thank you so much for your kind words. It is our goal to provide our guests with a fun, relaxing family vacation. We look forward to the opportunity to serve you and your family in the future,