Old Florida feel. Not a upscale mega but thats what we were looking for. They have entertainment for kids during the day and a Movie by the pool with popcorn and homemade fudge by owner (atleast I think it was the owner it could have been by the manager.) at night sometimes. We stayed in the cabana rooms facing the beach and would go back everytime. They could send a little money on updating rooms but all in all good time. You can use pool next door also they have a hot tub. Staff was Great and helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Driftwood Lodge is located directly on the Gulf of Mexico. A large shady palm lined courtyard wraps around our beachfront heated pool and sundeck. The courtyard is where our guests find themselves making new and often lifelong friends. Throughout the year there are planned activities, ranging from cook-outs and sunset parties to Easter Egg Hunts and other children's games. Pier Park shopping and entertainment district is located within easy walking distance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Driftwood Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Driftwood Hotel Panama City Beach
- Driftwood Lodge Panama City Beach