We stayed here one night & it was everything we were looking for: Clean, beachfront, reasonably priced. We were on 1st floor, big picture window framed a beautiful view of the Tiki Deck & beach. Also had a nice private patio & picnic table. Front desk hosts were friendly & had just popped corn for the guests that were visiting in the common living room. We will be returning. I think this would be a great place for a family reunion.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Driftwood Lodge is located directly on the Gulf of Mexico. A large shady palm lined courtyard wraps around our beachfront heated pool and sundeck. The courtyard is where our guests find themselves making new and often lifelong friends. Throughout the year there are planned activities, ranging from cook-outs and sunset parties to Easter Egg Hunts and other children's games. Pier Park shopping and entertainment district is located within easy walking distance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cancelon, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com and getaroom.com so you can book your Driftwood Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Driftwood Hotel Panama City Beach
- Driftwood Lodge Panama City Beach