I went to Panama City Beach during the week of Christmas. I read some reviews from the Driftwood Lodge and settled there. I had one of the cabana rooms which was pretty much on the beach. The room was clean and nicely furnished. The bed slept comfortably and it also had a little kitchen to it. There was no stove but grills outside were there to use. I did grill out one night where I bought from the local fish market. The front desk staff was very helpful with the few questions I had. The internet did not work due the cabana rooms being brick. They told me the internet worked fine in other parts of the hotel. I wished the weather would of been a bit nicer but the Driftwood Lodge had nothing to do with that.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Driftwood Lodge is located directly on the Gulf of Mexico. A large shady palm lined courtyard wraps around our beachfront heated pool and sundeck. The courtyard is where our guests find themselves making new and often lifelong friends. Throughout the year there are planned activities, ranging from cook-outs and sunset parties to Easter Egg Hunts and other children's games. Pier Park shopping and entertainment district is located within easy walking distance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HRS so you can book your Driftwood Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Driftwood Hotel Panama City Beach
- Driftwood Lodge Panama City Beach