Well Pa and I returned again in the fall to visit Driftwood Lodge without all the grandkids and as usual it was really great. The couple that went us in May also returned with us (no grandkids there either this time). They loved it too. Really great atmosphere and the weather was really nice. The staff was so glad to see us and asked where the kids were and how they were doing they never forget anyone thats what makes it so nice, then when we returned home the kids asked about the staff so therefore everyone remembers, therefore the feelings are great ( memories are made) and cant wait to get back to vacation time. So Driftwood watch out in May hereeeeee weeeeeeeeeee come again. Love uns.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Driftwood Lodge is located directly on the Gulf of Mexico. A large shady palm lined courtyard wraps around our beachfront heated pool and sundeck. The courtyard is where our guests find themselves making new and often lifelong friends. Throughout the year there are planned activities, ranging from cook-outs and sunset parties to Easter Egg Hunts and other children's games. Pier Park shopping and entertainment district is located within easy walking distance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Driftwood Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Driftwood Hotel Panama City Beach
- Driftwood Lodge Panama City Beach