We still love the Driftwood. Wonderful people, beautiful beach. The rooms are looking a little uncared for, although clean, things need to updated. Our room had a sink that reminded me of a gas station sink. No towel rack or hook for even a toiletry bag. With nightly costs nearly that of a condo, a little spiffing up of the rooms would go far. BUT...it's such a family oriented place you can forgive the room details. It makes me smile to be at the Driftwood, watching movies, eating popcorn and fudge, seeing the sandcastle judging. A truly wonderful place that people return to year after year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Driftwood Lodge is located directly on the Gulf of Mexico. A large shady palm lined courtyard wraps around our beachfront heated pool and sundeck. The courtyard is where our guests find themselves making new and often lifelong friends. Throughout the year there are planned activities, ranging from cook-outs and sunset parties to Easter Egg Hunts and other children's games. Pier Park shopping and entertainment district is located within easy walking distance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Cancelon, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com and getaroom.com so you can book your Driftwood Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Driftwood Hotel Panama City Beach
- Driftwood Lodge Panama City Beach