Legacy By The Sea(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
$118
$93
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $116/night.

$136
$121
Hampton.com
$105
Comfort Suites Panama City Beach(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
$103
$99
$157
$139
Hampton.com
Beachcomber By The Sea(Panama City Beach)
$149
$176
$127
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $156/night.

La Quinta Inn & Suites PCB Pier Park Area(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
$99
Beachside Resort Panama City Beach(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
$109
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $134/night.

Bikini Beach Resort(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
$79
  • Pool
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $105/night.

2,318 results
All reviewslazy rivercoconuts restaurantscavenger huntfun placeice cream shoproom suitespring breakping ponghot tubindoor poolshuffle boardputt puttfamily vacationmovie nightacross the streetpanama citylove this place
Reviewed August 15, 2017

My grand children and children had a great time. We used to bring our children to the Sand Piper Beacon all the time, it's a family tradition. We can't wait for next summer. Everyone was very friendly.

Reviewed August 15, 2017

Our Room was clean,the beds were comfortable ,we had 6 grandkids total and they really enjoyed the pools,slides and the lazy river. The only thing i saw that i wish was better was the pools and lazy river water was not that clear ,maybe needed more clorine are something but overall it was great.

Reviewed August 15, 2017

i always enjoy my stay at the sandpiper I really love the bingo game in the tiki bar.Every one there is so kind.We go every year and I wouldn"t go anywhere else I feel safe here like home away from home.I would love to see a massage parlor put in the resort at a reasonable price.

Room Tip: the room was spotless,I don;t like anyone in my room so the maids just dropped off what I needed and took my garbage and dirty towels.
Reviewed August 14, 2017

We love this place! We have been coming here for 6 years. This years room was kinda crappie, but I will get give them the benefit of the doubt. We will be returning next year! My kids love the contest and the beach is amazing!!

Reviewed August 14, 2017

Amazing stay. I loved just about every moment of my stay here only issue was first day I couldn't swim Bc they flag said no swim but not the hotels fault. It has a beautiful beach plenty of things to do the only thing I'd have changed was breakfast. I might be wrong but I didn't see any breakfast choice for morning time but I know most hotels don't do that anyways not a days.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple
SandpiperBeacon, Guest Relations Manager at The Sandpiper Beacon Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay and we are so pleased to hear you enjoyed everything! We understand how frustrating it is to come to the beach and see that the water is closed, but this is done for everyone's safety! You're right that we do not offer a free breakfast , however there is a restaurant directly across the street called Coconuts! They serve what some say is, "the best breakfast on the beach"! We would love for you to come back and thank you so much for staying with us! :)