My husband & I are retired and on a fixed income. I am 67 and he is 70
years old. We were mistreated at the Sandpiper Beacon Beach Resort.
They made us leave because of an altercation with another about the
noice they were making in the middle of the night. The Manager told us
both parties would have to leave. We were staying in one of the villas.
They said they would refund our money but they did not and did not give
me my deposit back on my little Yorkie even though we only allowed to
stay 2 days of the 7 days we paid for. They told another man who was
checking in they didn't allow dogs and they do we have stayed there for
the last four years and always take our Yorkie. He had checked in and was
complaining about his room which was not what he was promised. My
husband and I and our little yorkie, Little Max, left and had to go home
as we did not have any money for another hotel and it broke our hearts
as our grand-daughter has leukemia and this is the first break we have
had in over a year to go on vacation. We only got 2 days of the 7 and
lost all our money to boot as they lied about giving us our money back.
They seem to be running a scam at this place. I advise not to go there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Also known as the "FUN Place!" The Sandpiper Beacon Beach Resort & Tiki Bar offers year-round fun, activities, and entertainment for all ages. Located directly beachfront on Front Beach Road, the Sandpiper is a family-friendly resort-hotel with planned activities and entertainment, waterslides, multiple indoor/outdoor (seasonally heated) swimming pools, free WiFi, indoor lazy river ride, on-site Deli, Ice Cream Shop, Gift Shop, Restaurant, Arcade and more. Offering 24/7 resort services, including housekeeping, guest services, and maintenance. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Sandpiper Beacon Beach Hotel Panama City Beach
- Sandpiper Beacon Beach Resort
- Sandpiper Beacon Beach Panama City
- Sandpiper Panama City Beach