I have stayed at the Sandpiper for the past 6 years, I have only had one problem. when we arrived at our rooms, there was a maintenace person working on the shower controls, and after about 2 hours of waiting on him to fix it, the manager upgraded us to the "villa" suite at no extra charge for the duration of our stay.
I love this resort and have never even thought about staying anywhere else in panama.
The tiki bar is also one of the nicest on the west side of the beach. excellent entertainment, and awesome drink prices for guests with an armband.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Also known as the "FUN Place!" The Sandpiper Beacon Beach Resort & Tiki Bar offers year-round fun, activities, and entertainment for all ages. Located directly beachfront on Front Beach Road, the Sandpiper is a family-friendly resort-hotel with planned activities and entertainment, waterslides, multiple indoor/outdoor (seasonally heated) swimming pools, free WiFi, indoor lazy river ride, on-site Deli, Ice Cream Shop, Gift Shop, Restaurant, Arcade and more. Offering 24/7 resort services, including housekeeping, guest services, and maintenance. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Sandpiper Beacon Beach Hotel Panama City Beach
- Sandpiper Beacon Beach Resort
- Sandpiper Beacon Beach Panama City
- Sandpiper Panama City Beach