This place was great!! Gorgeous beachfront, tons of activities for kids. Would I go here for a romantic getaway? No. The bad reviews on here are people that were expecting a luxury resort, I think. Our room was cleaned everyday, the staff was probably the best experience I've ever had at any resort. They were all so helpful and friendly. Definitely worth the extra $$ to have gulf views, I wouldn't even stay here without paying extra for the view as it gives you more privacy than the other rooms. I was so surprised at how great the Tiki Bar was and how kid and adult oriented everything is, they really made it so it's fun for all ages. The beachside deli was freaking delicious and very reasonably priced. Coconuts restaurant across the street was amazing. I would not only stay here again but I am counting the days to be able to plan another trip here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Also known as the "FUN Place!" The Sandpiper Beacon Beach Resort & Tiki Bar offers year-round fun, activities, and entertainment for all ages. Located directly beachfront on Front Beach Road, the Sandpiper is a family-friendly resort-hotel with planned activities and entertainment, waterslides, multiple indoor/outdoor (seasonally heated) swimming pools, free WiFi, indoor lazy river ride, on-site Deli, Ice Cream Shop, Gift Shop, Restaurant, Arcade and more. Offering 24/7 resort services, including housekeeping, guest services, and maintenance. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Sandpiper Beacon Beach Hotel Panama City Beach
- Sandpiper Beacon Beach Resort
- Sandpiper Beacon Beach Panama City
- Sandpiper Panama City Beach