This is bar far the worst placed I've ever stayed, We stayed one night, once in the room the room smelled like mold! upon further inspection I found mold growing behind the breaker panel door. and yes I said breaker panel. My wife and I discussed it and decided to stay in that room due to being extremely tired. Talked with the location manager the next morning. he stated there was nothing he could do to help us with the previous nights charges. but did offer to put us in a upgraded room for the following night. with a lot of consideration we decided to give it a shot. My wife asked that I go and inspect the room first. (so I did) after deciding to stay my wife and I brought all our luggage to the room. (3rd floor) the first thing my wife did was pull the comforter back and inspect the bed. ) I never thought to check) and yep you guessed it bed bugs and their feces everywhere. and this was after they had cleaned the room. needless to stay we left ! I'll never go back and will NEVER recommend that facility to anyone.. all I can say is run!!!!! I didn't address the Roaches on purpose because it was a very disgusting story !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Also known as the "FUN Place!" The Sandpiper Beacon Beach Resort & Tiki Bar offers year-round fun, activities, and entertainment for all ages. Located directly beachfront on Front Beach Road, the Sandpiper is a family-friendly resort-hotel with planned activities and entertainment, waterslides, multiple indoor/outdoor (seasonally heated) swimming pools, free WiFi, indoor lazy river ride, on-site Deli, Ice Cream Shop, Gift Shop, Restaurant, Arcade and more. Offering 24/7 resort services, including housekeeping, guest services, and maintenance. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Sandpiper Beacon Beach Hotel Panama City Beach
- Sandpiper Beacon Beach Resort
- Sandpiper Beacon Beach Panama City
- Sandpiper Panama City Beach