The Sandpiper Beacon Beach Resort
$237
HolidayInn.com
$169
Hampton.com
Beachcomber By The Sea(Panama City Beach)
$135
Bikini Beach Resort(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
$179
  • Pool
La Quinta Inn & Suites Panama City Beach(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
$135
La Quinta Inn & Suites Panama City Beach Pier Park(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
$109
$98
Beachside Resort Panama City Beach(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
$219
Chateau Motel(Panama City Beach)
$159
  • Pool
2,206 results
All reviewslazy riverscavenger huntfun placeice cream shoproom suiteputt putt golfspring breakping pongindoor poolhot tubfamily vacationmovie nightlove this placeacross the streetpanama cityoff seasonocean front
Wood River, IL
Reviewed January 19, 2004

This was my second trip to Panama City Beach, and the warm weather during the day was a welcome change from the cold Illinois weather. My prior trip was in the summer, which wasn't as nice due to the crowds. We stayed at the Sandpiper Beacon Hotel in an ocean-view room with a full kitchen. The rooms are clean, and the hotel was renovating some of the rooms while we were there. It was very relaxing, and there were planned activities/trips that were available for more active people. The sunsets there are spectacular!

2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
St. Johns, MI
Reviewed January 11, 2004

It was AWESOME...two words Tiki Bar! I have to say that I had the most fun at the sandpiper beacon on spring break 2003! there were definately things that were not good about the place but every hotel has their bad parts! seriously we went out only one night of the entire trip because what's the point in going out when you have the tiki bar right there and you can meet people so close to your room!!! i definately wouldn't wanna be a family staying there on spring break but for college students it's the best!

6  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
London, Ontario, Canada
Reviewed January 9, 2004

What an unexpected delight your establishment was for us when we discovered our usual haunt on the strip had been closed. Great rates and everything in one spot. Supermarket and drug store one block away. Fresh seafood everyday, sea aquarium close by, dog track close by, sun all day long, fishing at your doorstep, bar-b-q's at your doorstep, lots to do, great neighbors, wonderful staff, and all at reasonable rates. What more could anyone want. The room was clean and we had everything to make ourselves self-sufficient. Have recommended it to friends with small children - how safer could they be than at this all-in-one resort. We will certainly be back, and we will be bringing the whole family next time.

2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Monroe, Ga
Reviewed January 3, 2004

I stayed at the Sandpiper Beach "Resort" in October, 2002. We chose the place because of all the amenties for the kids. They have some nice things, like waterslides, a kids playground, hot tubs, lots of pools around, and bars for the adults.But...When you check in, what a hassle this place is. They wanted a deposit for the remote control on the tv! I had to sign numerous documents stating that we would not trash the place. We also had to bring all the kids into the rental office and they got all of their information and then they were instructed to wear wrist bands around the property. I expected to be finger printed at some point and maybe even photographed. The check in process must have taken about 30 minutes. The hotel clerk was nice enough but apparently the hotel has some real anal management who treat their guests poorly. By the way, parking is a real hassle at this place too.When I go on vacation, I don't expect hassles. I get enough of those while I'm working. Needless to say, we won't be returning to the Sandpiper Beach "Resort".

10  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Carthage, TN
Reviewed December 30, 2003

Stayed at this dump the week of the Seafood festival October 2003. We 4 adults 2 children rented one of their so called condos for 7 days at a costly $1800.00. No phone in the room, did not work until the last two days we were there, and after complaining for my third time about it the rude rude rude management acted like they were mad at me for saying anything. I swept the whole upstairs and downstairs of the condo with a broom because housekeeping would not vacuum! The reason I had to use a broom was because the vacuum cleaner that was in the condo did not work! The housekeepers are also theives had things come up missing after they had been to so call clean! Nasty rundown and rude sums it up!!!!!!!

• Stayed: January 2005