I don't even know where to start.... Maybe I'll start with the horrible service we got by manager Steve. We booked a 3 bedroom suite that holds up to 10...or so we thought, we had planned on bringing at least 8 maybe 9 people. A lady told us we can just call to add another person it would be a one time fee of 50 dollars. We called the night before and found out our room only holds 8 and we would get charged 50 dollars per day for our extra person. We thought that was a tad ridiculous considering we already spend over $3000 for 6 nights. We tried to cancel but then found out we would have not none of our money back. We waited about 2 hours for check in, which wasn't guaranteed until 8 pm. Got into our room and locked the door with the chain, one friend didn't notice the chair was locking the door, so he pulled the door open and the lock and chain came right off...super safe. Our room was very loud and with a suite that holds up to 10 you would think have more than one toilet. I understand this was spring break week but still, this place was terrible and I wouldn't suggest this to anybody, not even spring breakers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Also known as the "FUN Place!" The Sandpiper Beacon Beach Resort & Tiki Bar offers year-round fun, activities, and entertainment for all ages. Located directly beachfront on Front Beach Road, the Sandpiper is a family-friendly resort-hotel with planned activities and entertainment, waterslides, multiple indoor/outdoor (seasonally heated) swimming pools, free WiFi, indoor lazy river ride, on-site Deli, Ice Cream Shop, Gift Shop, Restaurant, Arcade and more. Offering 24/7 resort services, including housekeeping, guest services, and maintenance. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Sandpiper Beacon Beach Hotel Panama City Beach
- Sandpiper Beacon Beach Resort
- Sandpiper Beacon Beach Panama City
- Sandpiper Panama City Beach