The Sandpiper Beacon Beach Resort
$214
Country Inn
$266
HolidayInn.com
Chateau Motel(Panama City Beach)
$143
  • Pool
La Quinta Inn & Suites Panama City Beach Pier Park(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
$109
Legacy By The Sea(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
$189
$161
$169
Bikini Beach Resort(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
$179
  • Pool
Beachside Resort Panama City Beach(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
$199
Orbitz.com
Ocean Breeze By The Sea(Panama City Beach)
$139
$115
Travelocity
Beachcomber By The Sea(Panama City Beach)
$135
Travelocity
2,201 results
All reviewslazy riverscavenger huntfun placeice cream shoproom suiteputt putt golfspring breakping pongindoor poolhot tubfamily vacationmovie nightlove this placeacross the streetpanama cityoff seasonocean front
Reviewed February 11, 2013

I was so impressed with this place. with my kids (4 and 6) and early feburary i needed heated pools. The staff was so extra nice , the rooms were very clean and nice and had everything we needed . They had so many activities for adults and children, playground, tiki bar and its a huge resort. One of my favorite things were the Snowbirds. they were so much fun and nice. The pools outside and in were more like hot tubs not just luke warm. The hot tub was like a water heater lol. I will go every year we have found our new favorite place in panama city.

Room Tip: I would not really pay extra for beach front view or partial beach view because your so close to the beach , like 50 steps and the rooms are the same. I would choose ground floor , just eaiser...
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
5  Thank tfraser3
Reviewed February 11, 2013

Me and two of my friends went to Sandpiper for our college spring break in March. We had a nice room at a very reasonable price and had a great time. The tiki bar is great and food from the deli was too. This hotel has great beachfront and value. You are not paying 800 a night here so do not expect it to have marble countertops. The room was very clean and the staff was very helpful. I am planning on returning this March. Highly recommend if you want very reasonable prices, awesome bar/nightclub on site, and you want to be directly on the beach.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with friends
10  Thank TC516
Reviewed February 11, 2013

this was a long awaited family outing and we did not want it to go wrong....we followed trip advisor and were really pleased with everything...rooms, service, food and beaches...couldnot have asked for more relaxed time out with family

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
5  Thank cath b
Reviewed February 2, 2013

Since it was January we wanted a hotel on the beach with an indoor heated pool. The water temp in the pool and lazy river was delightfully warm in the mid to upper 80's but the "indoor" was actually tent like walls so the air was shiver cold when you got out and ran to your room.

When we pulled up to the hotel we thought it was old, but requested a newly renovated room and it was beautiful with new carpets and furnishings, flat screen TV, granite sink counter, new mini/fridge/freezer and mircowave and on the first floor so we could walk right out to the beach. The shower head and water pressure was unusually good for a hotel, most places we go to dribble like a 90 year old man with prostate problems. However, there is a coffee pot but no in room coffee is provided, just free coffee in the mornings in the lobby. Ice costs twenty five cents, and only soap and towels are provided in the bathroom, no shampoo or conditioner. We had to put a towel behind the headboard to keep it from banging the wall if you just rolled over.

Keep in mind this is a family hotel...and teenagers stay up late and whoop it up at midnight while little kids are very excited shouting in excitement when they go out to the beach early in the morning. Maybe if we were on an upper floor, sleeping have been easier. We will ask for it when we go back...and we will, because the good outweighs the bad and the winter "off season" pricing is so reasonable.

Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
4  Thank TheMaven2u
Reviewed January 22, 2013

Stayed here for a week in June of 2012...it was not a good experience. The only nice thing about this hotel was the tiki bar, which offered family entertainment every day and evening. Our room, on the other hand, was nasty. And once I realized how nasty the room and carpet were, I requested another room. Of course they assured me there weren't any other available rooms. The shower head was extremely short and I had to bend backwards to even get my hair wet (I'm only 5' 6"). When I sat on the commode, my knees almost touched the 1960's looking rusty wall vent. I had to call downstairs every day to request clean sheets. We stayed very active and made the most of the trip, but I will never visit this hotel again. Yuck! This year we have booked a condo through VRBO for around the same price. It is right across the road from Pier Park. My husband even wrote Sandpiper a letter when we got back home...said he just couldn't let it go; but they basically brushed us off. No more Sandpiper for us....

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
4  Thank blondi m
SandpiperBeacon, Manager at The Sandpiper Beacon Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded August 18, 2016

We apologize for such a late response to your feedback. 3 years have now passed since you visited us, and we have been continually making changes and improvements since then. We are deeply sorry that you didn't enjoy your last stay more. We'd like to invite you to visit us again. We're confident that you'll be pleasantly surprised. Thank you for your feedback.