Legacy By The Sea(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
$190
$176
$127
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $145/night.

$157
$139
Hampton.com
Beachside Resort Panama City Beach(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
$164
La Quinta Inn & Suites PCB Pier Park Area(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
$99
Beachcomber By The Sea(Panama City Beach)
$153
$149
Comfort Suites Panama City Beach(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
$99
ComfortSuites
$93
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $112/night.

Bikini Beach Resort(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
$79
  • Pool
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $104/night.

2,317 results
All reviewslazy rivercoconuts restaurantscavenger huntfun placeice cream shoproom suitespring breakping ponghot tubindoor poolshuffle boardputt puttfamily vacationmovie nightacross the streetpanama citylove this place
Reviewed January 8, 2012

I chose this place based on other reviews. I was expecting an older place and was aware they are in the process of updating the rooms. What I was disappointed in was for the following ; $20 deposit for blowdryer, no coffee pots in rooms, fee to use in room safe, no hangers in room, deposit for irons, no toiletries in bathrooms, exhaust fan in bathroom not working, loose wiring of bedside lamps where it would short out the bathroom light, no do not disturb signs to hang on your door, .25 to get ice, washclothes n towels thin enough to see thru, very poor wifi service couldnt connect at all and it was their slow season. I dont liked being nickled and dimed and that's what i felt like here. Now knowing they didnt provide some if the items in rooms as even a cheap hotel does, i probably wouldn't of booked this place. The location is great right on the beach and they did accommodate my request for partial oceanview. Staff very friendly, and tiki bar fun but can get pricey. Cant charge anything to your room have to carry cash all the time, your at a "resort" you expect to be able to charge items to your room. Great place for kids due to pools n beach right there.

• Stayed: January 2012
5  Thank darlynnski
SandpiperBeacon, Manager at The Sandpiper Beacon Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded August 18, 2016

We apologize for such a late response to your feedback. 4 years have now passed since you visited us, and we have been continually making changes and improvements since then. We are deeply sorry that you didn't enjoy your last stay more. We'd like to invite you to visit us again. We're confident that you'll be pleasantly surprised. Thank you for your feedback, it helped us improve.

Reviewed December 29, 2011

Well We really did enjoy ourselves during the Thanksgiving Break that my kids had. The weather was excellent at all times during our stay!!! And the staff there was soo great that , they have always treated me and my family , like we were there family , and that's had a Hotel so be toward there guest.

Room Tip: Well all the rooms there are excellent, it really depends on the person who is stating there . I love all the views of the hotel.
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank tnewman2
Reviewed December 27, 2011

Lot of things for kids to do. Older but very nice. Great location and a very large beach. Nice adult bar!

Room Tip: We upgrated to a 1500 sq foot condo for $250.00. Big bedrooms and 2 baths.
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
3  Thank tmp11
Reviewed December 13, 2011

I checked the pet's welcome.com web site and the Sandpiper's ad said "no restriction on size of pet". I called on Oct. 5th and talked to Kerri in reservations. I told her I had an 80 pound dog. I asked her about a dog walk/potty area. She said there was one across the road and there would be a $10.00 a day pet fee. I asked for a ground floor, ocean view room, non-smoking room for 4 days and paid my deposit. On Oct. 6th I received a confirmation. You can't imagine how surprised I was on Tues, Nov. 22nd when I arrived and my booking was refused. I'm 65 years old and had just driven 12 hours from Indiana to Florida in non-stop rain. Then at 5:30 pm be refused a room because I had a large dog. I didn't try to hide the fact that my dog was big because I'd told the reservations clerk that information when I made the booking. The night manager was very, very rude. He didn't apologize for the situation, he didn't offer to help me find another room, he was just plain....RUDE. I asked to speak to the manager and he said "you're looking at him!" He actually threw my deposit receipt at me and it landed on the floor. There were two young girls there behind the counter who acted like they were scared to death of him and didn't say a word. He asked me if I didn't see on the back of the confirmation in real tiny print that one small 10 lb. dog was permitted. I said no, but why wasn't I advised of that when I made the reservation. After doing some investigation I called and talked to a day time manager and he said they accepted dogs up to 25 lbs. He offered me a 2 night stay in the off season to pacify me, but I don't want to stay there. Apparently, they don't know what their dog policy is, but it's stricter than their security guard hiring policy-see Families and Friends 4 A Safer Panama City Beach.

Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
11  Thank happycamper654871

Reviewed December 9, 2011

After weeks of the wife and kids nagging me to take them to Florida, I finally caved and booked tickets to Panama City Beach. It wasn't quite Disney like they were expecting, but they were all really happy!

Coming all the way from sunny England, I wanted to do LOTS of research before we came. Reviews here on trip advisor helped, as well as looking at lots of other hotel websites. I wanted make sure I got it right for our 4 year anniversary and our youngest's birthday (Jake turned 7 over there).

We all had a blast, and the kids are already asking when we can go back to the "fun place."

There wasn't as much to do all day like they have in the summer, but we knew that ahead of time, and there was still plenty going on. We didn't even see much of the kids between the indoor lazy river, the mini golf, and the yellow water slide that twists around at the front.

People working there were all friendly, I got to practice my us accent, which apparently is rubbish, no complaints about the room either - we all shared a villa so the kids had their own space, and we got some privacy - which worked a treat. It looked like everything had been recently updated too which we liked, even though the place is a bit older.

Bottom line, we will have to come back next year for summer. The kids and wife want to see the place running at full speed with all the activities and stuff going on. We saw enough this time round to know we like it, and the fact we never had to leave to do anything else (even though we went to gulf world which was ace).

We will be back,

Room Tip: The villas are brilliant if you want your own space and a massive private beachfront balcony.!
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family