Hampton Inn Panama City Beach(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
$157
$139
Hampton.com
$241
Country Inn
$350
$263
HolidayInn.com
La Quinta Inn & Suites PCB Pier Park Area(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
$144
Beachside Resort Panama City Beach(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
$259
Comfort Suites Panama City Beach(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
$155
ComfortSuites
Bikini Beach Resort(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
$209
  • Pool
Calypso Resort & Towers(Panama City Beach)
$375
Travelocity
$327
$283
Sleep Inn & Suites of Panama CIty Beach(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
$119
SleepInn
2,320 results
All reviewslazy rivercoconuts restaurantscavenger huntfun placeice cream shoproom suitespring breakping ponghot tubindoor poolshuffle boardputt puttfamily vacationmovie nightacross the streetpanama citylove this place
Reviewed September 8, 2011

No need for changes everything was awesome had a great time.. Great staff and very friendly there was nothing I asked for that I didn't get!!!!

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank felicia c
Reviewed September 6, 2011

The rooms were very nice. We could see the ocean from our balcony. My son loved the many water slides, games, and mini golf. The staff was very kind and quick to help any way possible! Our remote didn't work, I walked down to the lobby to get a new one and Chris tells me if this one doesn't work, call and we'll come to you! It's a great place to take the kids...I can't say enough about our stay.

• Stayed: August 2011
1  Thank Mickey T
Reviewed September 2, 2011

My husband and I have stayed at many wonderful places in Panama City, Fla, and I have to say this is the worst yet. The rooms were dirty..nasty carpet..yuk! I wouldn't even walk around barefoot. All the rooms are smoking, and this is supposed to be a family environment? Our room reaked of smoke AND the adjoining room had a one inch gap under the door so we heard everything going on...omg. Spend your $200 a night someweher nice...not at Sandpiper.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
5  Thank funatthebeach_11
SandpiperBeacon, Manager at The Sandpiper Beacon Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded August 18, 2016

We apologize for such a late response to your feedback. 5 years have now passed since you visited us, and we have been continually making changes and improvements since then. We are deeply sorry that you didn't enjoy your last stay more. We'd like to invite you to visit us again. We're confident that you'll be pleasantly surprised. Thank you for your feedback, it helped us improve.

Reviewed August 29, 2011

Our room was clean and even tho it was a non view room it was convenient to the elevator, and we were over looking the pool with the slide in front which was cool cuz we could watch our kids have a blast going up and down on that slide. The Tiki bar on saturday afternoon for the kid activities was alot of fun and really entertained our teenagers for hours doing the games. The "bama boys" won the scavenger hunt which included my 3 boys. The indoor lazy river was pretty cool. I have been instructed that this is our new yearly vacation spot. The only complaint I could come up with is the onsite grocery store was a bit expensive. But compensated by going to walmart, which was not a problem at all. The staff was very friendly and accomodating. The A/C was the bomb diggity cuz it stayed super cool in our room the entire weekend! A+++++++++++++ family vacation.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed August 26, 2011

My kids voted this our best vacation ever, even better than Disney World! We had a 2 bedroom suite with kitchen, it was clean and spacious! We loved that the resort has 3 pools, none of them ever got crowded, and when the kids got bored with one we could go to another one. I liked the lazy river because I could float around with a book, they loved the turbo slide at the outdoor pool. There were lots of activities to do while we were there, the Polynesian fire show, bingo, karaoke, face painting, glitter tattoos (I still have mine on my arm!), balloon animals, inflatable water slide, beachside games and contests, smores, and our favorite, the family scavenger hunt! They have a deli and a gift shop, and the prices are reasonable, about the same prices as the Winn Dixie down the street. There was always staff all over the resort cleaning and checking things out. Everyone we encountered was friendly, helpful, and always had a smile! We loved our stay and will be back next year!

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family