We arrived June 30, 2013. When we arrived we had to wait on our room to be cleaned. They said they would call when it was ready but didn't. We went back at check-in time and got in without a problem. We ran out of garbage bags and asked for more and they gave us a couple but told us we had to buy our own. We also had to buy our own paper towels...ok. Then Thursday we have flood warnings, heavy rain, ankle deep water and we had to park at Spinnaker parking lot and walk back to our room because the parking lot was full. They wouldn't even let my husband drop me off at the condo and go back to park our vehicle. Our room was not clean. It had a horrible smell. I even brought a plug-in and you can't even smell it for the stinch in here. Dirty carpet, floors, walls. I found a pair of shorts in a chair when we arrived so I'm sure they didn't clean the area I found them in. I will be looking for another spot next time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Summit Condo located on the beautiful white sand beaches of the Gulf of Mexico in Panama City Beach, Florida. Spectacular views and gorgeous sunsets from the 14th floor ocean front balcony. The Summit is next door to the very popular Spinakers Beach Club and Club LaVela. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Summit Condominiums reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Summit Condominiums Hotel Panama City Beach
- Summit Condominiums Panama City Beach
- Summit Panama City Beach
- Summit Condominiums Hotel
- The Summit Panama City Beach
- Panama City Beach Summit
- Summit Panama City Fl