“Great Selection - Good Food”

The Wicked Wheel Bar & Grill
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed December 1, 2013

A funky place with old gas pumps & motorcycles as it's decor. fast waitress service & good burgers, fried chicken & salads. I could eat there once a week!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,107)

Reviewed November 30, 2013

There were six in our party and we were seated in about 10 mins wait. The atmosphere is awesome here. It may appear kinda like a "biker" place but I'll tell you, it was very family friendly and a really neat dining experience.

They have a great burger menu where you can customize your burger just how you want it. If I remember correctly, a burger with fries ran like 12-15 dollars and it was delicious!

We will be back next summer.

Reviewed November 25, 2013 via mobile

My family went for dinner unsuspecting of such an experience. We left adding as one of our now go to spots!

Reviewed November 23, 2013 via mobile

We decided to try out this restaurant because it was something different that we can't get where we're from. From the moment we walked in we knew we made the right choice! The service was friendly and the atmosphere was so much fun. We decided to be bold and try the Gasoline Tea...a definite must! The food was tasty and very reasonably priced. A must try restaurant if you want something different from your everyday Applebee's!

Reviewed November 16, 2013

We have visited PCB for several years running and this is the first year that we have stopped here. Boy are we sorry that we waited. I had the catfish plate and one piece of fried chicken (don't judge, I couldn't decide). My husband had the gulf shrimp basket, and the kids each had corn dogs. The food was piping hot and VERY well priced. It was by far some of the best food that we have had. My husband said, "This gulf shrimp is better than most I have gotten at seafood restaurants here." He also tried the white chocolate bread pudding and was very impressed. The service was good as well. We can't not wait to go back.