“GREAT PUBLIC COURSE”

Signal Hill Golf Course
More attraction details
Owner description: Measuring 5,617 yards from the blue tees, this par 71 course has a slope rating of 100.82.
Reviewed June 11, 2013

Affordable and good course, have played it several times,
Doesn't really have a Club House but good Golf Cart.

Reviewed May 17, 2013

This place is another wonderful golf course. Close to Destin, and expensive, but it is a fun round. Well Maintained, and manicured

1  Thank PGE21
Reviewed April 11, 2013

I go to PCB every year but this is the 1st time I've golfed there. I was a bit apprehensive because the courses here seem to be a little on the "uppity snooty" side and I'm just a simpleton from up north. If you've had similar thoughts - let me put you at ease. Everything about this course is designed for your enjoyment. I was made to feel comfortable the moment I stepped in the clubhouse. Great staff - very friendly. The "Starter" gave us great tips while we were waiting to tee off and even threw in some colorful stories about PCB. The course and greens were in great shape. No view of the ocean but still very scenic. It seems as if the course is set up for scoring (although my score card did not reflect it). Some very reachable par 4s, ample landing areas in the fairways, and not a ridiculous amount of water or sand. I think the total was 38.00 (last week of March) and I would pay that any day for a course of this caliber located in a resort town. Great fun and I can't wait to play it again

2  Thank Chris E
Reviewed April 8, 2013

We played this course twice during our stay! Front 9 is wide open and the back 9 is a bit more challenging! Right smack dab in the middle of the beach scene so it was quite convenient!

Reviewed March 20, 2013

Good location. morning rates approx $37 with pwr cart. Junior was $21. Also golfed 1pm rate which was $27 with pwr cart. The greens are perfect green carpets. Great shape, fairways pretty good shape and many challenging holes. Was great to golf in March when snow is on the ground back home!!

2  Thank Cdntraveller1966